The Best Hotel In Thailand

Torneyboy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to add a couple if you dont mind:

The Udon Airport Hotel (udon thani)

The Royal Mekhong (Nong Khai)

Both A1 places to stay when in the area, and as for value for money, well I have yet to encounter better...

The more the better.

I don''t know these hotels i will look them up.

Value for money is what counts to most travellers imo

Says torney the great poller:

I had to draw a line somewhere Samak

sure, but there are many hotels on the list that do certainly not belong to the 30 best hotel in LOS

Nana

Amari Watergate

Landmark

and there are many better not mentioned hotels than Marriott Pattaya, Dusit Bangkok and JW Marriott.

thought you are working in the Travel industry?? :neener:

I was surprised by how much hotel room my Aussie dollars bought me at Dusit Pattaya - pretty flash for what the travel agent had told me was '3-star' ..

Most hotel rooms dont do much for me, to be honest - its just a room thats had too many occupants for my tastes - but I do like the landscaping around some of them. I dont know the name of it, but Getaway recently featured a sensational hotel that someone had built at Koh Samui - completely surrounded by nature, or some landscapers vision of it, anyway. Definitely high-end : self contained ground-level bungalows and no annoying kids screaming in the pool next to your room.

Says samak:

Says torney the great poller:

I had to draw a line somewhere Samak

sure, but there are many hotels on the list that do certainly not belong to the 30 best hotel in LOS

Nana

Amari Watergate

Landmark

and there are many better not mentioned hotels than Marriott Pattaya, Dusit Bangkok and JW Marriott.

thought you are working in the Travel industry??
:neener:

I put the watergate/landmark in as i know some members have stayed there.

Name them and we can all talk about them the idea is to come up with a hotel that IS the best in opinion of voters.

Simple really Samak :neener:

Archived