Scene Moving to Soi Cowboy?

Sarisin

Last night I visited friends in Tilac Bar in Soi Cowboy. I was a little surprised how crowded the place was for a Saturday (as opposed to a Friday, which is generally more crowded). I was there about 10:00 - 12:00. Also, it had been 6 weeks or so since I visited and I noticed a number of new and very decent-looking dancers.

I spoke to the mamasan and a number of the Tilac regular dancers. They told me they had just hired 12 dancers who used to work in NEP at an assortment of bars. I recognized several from Fantasia (closed now) and Silver Dragon. I heard more might be brought onboard.

I asked one of the dancers why she left Silver Dragon and she said, "no customers." Frankly, I have not been out that much lately, but my last few trips to Silver Dragon revealed a crowded and happening bar.

I know a few members here have complained about the lack of lovelies at Tilac. You might want to have another look, especially if you like 'em young and perky. :)

I'm not sure about other SC bars, but at least it looks like in the case of Tilac imports are arriving. Many think of SC as the training ground or minor leagues for dancers before they head off to NEP or the 'pong, but it looks like that just might be turning around a bit. I know, only one bar, but I would welcome others views on this.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I read or hear that girls are in their bikinis at nana I avoid the place. I can see Thai girls in bikinis at any sports club. I don't pay 110 Baht for a beer to see girls dancing in bikinis, it simple ain't value for money and very mai sanuk in my humble opinion. Conclusion: nana is out, and soi C is in (unless girls are dancing in their birthday suits again in nana)

Maisanuk!

Hiya ...You know i am sure your definition of beautiful ..is like the 2 ladies (70) at termaie haaaa!! I was at Tilic last week at 130 am apart from 1 girl who i had seen 3 weeks before they were really aweful and as someone said to many big mac and french fries!! I hate to say aweful as we are all human beings but one does go to a go go bar to see a nice looking girl and not a not looking nice girl ...umm!!!! ps.. before you say ia am averags and not a gogo dancer haaa! ::

I wish all discussions of "good looking girls" (or "stunner, whatever that means--nothing, really) would end.... since "BIITEOTB" (beauty is in the.....)......or at least say "I found the girls to be good-looking, but you probably won't" (i certainly have very liitle in common with what most guys on this board consider "good"). The "ratings" (i.e., "i saw a few 8's and 9's", for example, is especially ridiculous). SORRY SORRY...I KNOW...I don't want to turn this thread into a discussion of BIITEOTB

Archived