Scene Moving to Soi Cowboy?

Sarisin

Says samak:

Says keith doug:

..is like the 2 ladies (70) at termaie haaaa!! I was at Tilic last week at 130 am ...

we all noted that your focus switched from Termaie to Tilic!

will you regulary ask for a Tilic update??
:neener:

Is Tilic the sister bar of Tilac?

:grinyes:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But how many good-looking girls are there at Bottoms up? I counted zero the other night. It it worse looking at a naked ugly girl than one in a bikini.

I take the opposite tactic. If it known for nakedness, usually i don't find any attractive girls there.

In my book, good-looking girls don't take everything off because their face or body shape will earn them BFs or lady drinks. No need to disrobe when all they have to is show a little bit of the package to sell the goods....

Rarely do you ever find the best looking girls in that place doing the shows. No need to......

Caridnalblue

Says cardinalblue:

But how many good-looking girls are there at Bottoms up? I counted zero the other night. It it worse looking at a naked ugly girl than one in a bikini.

Hi cb,

I didn't say they were good looking. :banghead:

I agree with your comments and really prefer topless to total nudity. As it happens, I was in BU Wednesday last week and reached the same conclusion as you.

Khwai

I have read a few comments about how bad the dancers were 'several weeks ago in Tilac.'

Gentlemen, read my post again. I was there Saturday night and my point was that they just brought in 12 (with more on the way) cuties from NEP bars. Check it out now, and if it still blows, let us know.

As for the more, ahem, portly dancers, I always remember what the owner of Tilac told me when I protested at the sight of Jumbos on Stage.

She told me, "Khun Sarisin, those big dancers get more barfines than any others in the bar. You want me to get rid of the dancers that are best for my business?"

She went on to say there was this one weasel named keith doug or something like that who couldn't get enough of these gogo booted zeppelins. :)

Just kidding, KD.

Says cardinalblue:

In my book, good-looking girls don't take everything off because their face or body shape will earn them BFs or lady drinks. No need to disrobe when all they have to is show a little bit of the package to sell the goods....

Rarely do you ever find the best looking girls in that place doing the shows. No need to......

Caridnalblue

Hear! Hear! :bow: :bow:

yep plenty of flesh to be seen at nep & the last 3 weeks made me switch to nep from sc as simply no cute girls to be found there anymore! well I was not at tilak saturday, but like always things are very variable from day to day, hour to hour & from guy to guy.

suzie wong have imo taken a major nose dive this year or is it just me?

Archived