Butterfly - good or bad in Thai?

think_too_mut

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she slapped me for giving a girl in nep the 'look'

This is where i have trouble. We hit the go go and i check out all the girls, than go to five more bars and do the same with no problem. Than suddenly I find my self in deep shit over a particular dancer because "You look look look! You want to make a fool out of me!"

I was doing nothing different than before! Its a fine line between looking at all the girls which is OK and looking at one girl which means you are a dirt bag butterfly.

so fucking annoyed I know! I'm afraid it means they're actually able to tell whether we're just looking at a girl & thinking nothing more than an ok body or something or when we're looking with that "wow I want to fuck you now" look :eek:

actually the worst part is when some 'friend' of your tiruk lies to her for whatever reason saying I've been with her numerous times even I've never even spoken to her. what's up with that? I know I'm a stud, but wtf are she gaining by spreading rumours like that??? :banghead::dunno:

the worst part is when some 'friend' of your tiruk lies to her for whatever reason saying I've been with her numerous times

Another hard one to figure out. My girl has a friend who told her that I was begging the friend to go with me, and that I was crying!!!

The friend's goal had to be to break us up at a time when our relationship was going very smooth. The friend liked my girl alot, maybe its because my girl was not spending any time with the friend.

Or maybe some thai girls can't stand seeing another thai girl being successful (with a farang). But the friend herself had a european sponsor and was taking in major baht and even spent time in europe with him. :dunno:

I can only agree - another very hard to figure out, but maybe we should just let that one lie as well :p

Actually that jealous nep girl claiming me was a much much more attractive girl & would have had an easy time scoring me & abandoning the other girl (which I already did by now), but she never as much as spoke to me - a glance here & there, but hey she's a VERY popular girl & is prolly installed somewhere in euro/us by now so I guess I'll just put it down to another TIT event ::

Archived