Very helpful staff at Toyota Dealership

Guy I bought my Jeep from owned a Jeep dealership and mazda dealership. American guy, but he only employed local staff and deals with the expats himself. Main reason I go to him is because of the fact that he is western.

Would you stand much chance of selling Toyota's - dont think so, salary is probably around 20K month max and they dont seem to pay much commission. But thinking about it there is a farang working for diplomatic car side in Volvo in Sukhumvit.

Cheers

NPP - Yes the Ford Laser is the same car as the mazda 323 but slightly different styling. I thinks its a Japanese engine (must be - its never gone wrong for me :))

Ford showroom on Sukhumvit same side as Emporium virtually opp Soi 23.

Take a look, they are good cars. Changed the model about 1 year ago, new one is bigger than previous but otherwise pretty much the same. Special edition models are far nicer if they have any.

price, new model is about 700,000 upwards to 850,000 I think. 4 years 80,000 or 100,000km warranty transferable to new owner if u sell within the warranty period (which is why mine is such a damn good deal, :applause: 2 years warranty left)

Cheers

My GF paid cash and didn't want to wait for who knows how long for a specific color. Took one off the lot. Had to pay sticker price, but it was a popular model. Got 1 years insurance, CD player, and a car cover thrown in. Not much, but something. Oh yeah, she got flowers and a photo with the car. Full tank of gas, which is better than the half pint you get here.

Archived