A question for the ex pats?

>>>Who says the economy is getting better???<<<

the same ones who always seem to be able to make huge profits in times of a crises. :dunno:

and it's worldwide.

[color:"blue"]

Same as in USA ... I just stick my ATM card in, punch in the code and the amount and PRAY that I hear that wonderful whirling sound of the money dispenser.

Today, it didn't work :( I got "communication error!!!" :dunno:

[/color]

save up $200,000 and collect 10 percent on that, which would give him $2,000 a month to live on.

[color:"blue"]

I think you better re-check the math (hint: 200k / 12 <> 2K) .... and then re-check the fantasy of 10% return. I know at least two guys that returned to USA when the market dropped BIG :: .... and according to my ATM card, maybe it's my time too :help:

[/color]

Hi,

"Today, it didn't work I got "communication error!!!" "

Happens quite often, btw.

"I think you better re-check the math (hint: 200k / 12 2K) .... and then re-check the fantasy of 10% return. "

Yep, sounds like that would end up closer to 1,000$ / month, which is not nearly as comfy as 2,000$ / month.

Sanuk!

I rely on ATMs and have gotten that one before. The scariest was several times right in the middle of a transaction I have seen a "script error in page" dialog pop up and it asks if i wanted to debug, LOL. My first reaction was to reach for the mouse so I could click cancel, but of course my hand came up empty. Thankfully the transactions go on to complete and it returns to the main screen, but still with the script error in page dialog superimposed! When airplanes are running on microsoft software, that's when I'm really gonna be worried.

Archived