Suffering from End of Season Affective Dissorder?

Bhat_Man

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its so tight at the top and with the final game being a "double pointer" and against my beloved Boro I thought I would take a light hearted look at the performance of fellow board members:

K_man - Whether its the predictor or the Fantasy Football, this man is always going to give you a run for you money. His approach to predicting the scores this season has been done in the same fashion that he would neck a bottle of Carlsberg.... efficiently and driven by a cruel thirst. K has focussed on greater things this season with the incentive of pushing for FF success and, more importantly, by stealing the key from Racha to the Carlsberg Girls heart. It would take a brave man to bet against this fella coming top.

Final day prediction 2-1

PhiketPete - What a warhorse like his favoured striker Alan Shearer. Having predicted his scores at some ungodly hour and in need of alcaseltzer, PP had a slow start but has for most of the season challenged for the title and led from the front as if he was a later day Jackie Milburn (9). Not as ever present at posting on the board like he has done in the past one would think that PP could clinch the title.... unfortunatley that won't be the case!

Final day prediction 2-1

The Frogster - Cool, calm, calculated and with a smile that could launch a thousand Colgate advertisements. The "Gentleman of Football" is always in with a shout. Famous for his encouragement of a united Gooner front on both Predictor and Fantasy Footy he has, at times, unselfishly praised the skills of opponents and destroyed the hopes fo those langusihing at the bottom. The doyen of football will, however, not have the final laugh as he too like PhiketPete has gone for a 2-1 prediction. Its a tragedy :beer::D

Final day prediction 2-1

Sayjann - He's into the final furlong but will he do a Devon Lock. A strong challenger from the start, Sayjan could infact pip Kman and with his affinity with Pompey I have at times wondered whether he is John Porsmouth Football club Westwood the antiquarian book seller. Some may say that he has paid far too much attention to his trip reports than the predictor this season but with a 1-1 prediction will it be enough to celebrate Pompeys inaugral start to Premiership life.

Final day prediction 1-1

Racha - He talks hard, he plays hard and has the mind of a footballing genius. Having led for most of the season in the Fantasy League, reaching something like 6th in the world and beleagured by quips form Bibblies, this fella is made fo stern stuff. His final day prediction ipotomises his attention to detail and the minutiae of statistics knowing full well that both Boro and Pompey would finsih mid-table and with nothing to play for in the final game of the season..... Wake up Bhat_Man, stop blowing the mans trumpet... he fuking well stole your scotch.... but you jsut can't write him off

Final day prediction 2-2

PeckieBoy - A season of mid table mediocrity and having had, like Sayjann, a wealth of knowlege about Pompey he has failed to deliver. Brimming with confidence and rallied along with the chimes of Pompey it appeared that PeckieBoys' season could have ended jubilantley if the five other players infront of him had gone for different scores but he plumped for the same prediction as K-man, PhiketPete and Froggo. Unlucky fella.

Final day prediction 2-1

Limbo - Rumour has it that this man predicted his scores whilst lying on a beach, quaffing expensive wines and living the life of Riley in wonderful Samui. Today that dream still lives on! His ever present posts on the Predictor thread have been an inspiration to us all and certainly if anyone deserved the win then it has to have been limbo. Unfortunately, that wont be the case but what a fine effort Sir!

Final day prediction 1-0

PomMichael - As quick as you can say "Buy me case of Jack at the Office", this fella had a clever philosophy to his predictions.... win away, loose at home or was it loose away and win at home with a few draws thrown in here and there. Ever the optimist, PomMichael will openly admit his knowledge of the beautiful game is by far outweighed by his ability to woo the ladies on Soi Racha. Not quite the wooden spoon this year but a damn fine push towards the end of the season and by predicting the same score as myself it is PomMichael that puts the final nail in the coffin of humiliation and last place.

Final day prediction 1-2

Bhat_Man - The season is summed up in two words..................FUCKING WANK

Final day prediction 1-2

It was a pleasure running the competition. I hope it was an enjoyable season for everyone and I look forward to the party next week.

All the best,

BM

Hi Bhat man,

Thanks for the action and effort, the pleasure was all mine.

Now let's have that double header come my way now. What you mean it's double points?????

See ya next season or on that beach you mentioned...........

• 2 months later...
Bhat_Man said:

Gents

I am more than happy to organise the Predictor next season. We can go for a newly promoted team or we can have a poll to decide on a team.

Suggestions welcomed and more players are welcome.

How about it this season?

:beer:

let's hope Bhat_Man has the time to organise the competition for the coming Season.

Norwich were the chosen Team i think ans i thought it was decided we would pick the Division 1 Champs each Season.

come on BM,set the game up.

and all you footie fans send in your predictions for my new competition.

just go to the 'another footie competition' link.

come on lets have fun.

Ive been on a months tour of duty guys.... just got back. I will set up the competition in the next few days.

Is everyone happy that Norwich will be this seasons team. Please tell me so that a team is selected.

Those who wish to play please PM me and I will set the ball rolling.

Cheers

BM

Archived