Suffering from End of Season Affective Dissorder?

Bhat_Man

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest table after Pompeys win at Elland Road. Only racha and Libo picked up any points. Limbo you were up for 4 points until Leeds got that dubious penalty!

Kman 38

Phiket Pete 37

Sayjann 35

Racha 34

Froggo 32

Peckie Boy 30

Limbo 26

Pom Michael 20

Bhat Man 19

Damn it,

That would've caused Peckie Boy a sleepless night, my hot breath in his neck!! :grinyes:

Looks like Pompey is gonna survive this year, but not due to my predictions. :angel:

Who are we going to pick next year, Norwich is it? My first Vitesse game (my Dutch team) was vs Real Madrid and the second time in Eufa I saw them at home vs Norwich, 0-0, than in 10 mintues away it was 3-0 and Vitesse out. Duh. :banghead:

Good to see them back tho. Vitesse seem to be on their way out in the Dutch League now. Same same but different as Leeds in England.

Gents

Just went to updte the Pompey predictor and I noticed that I had already enteredb by error, the scores for the Pompey v Arsenal game :o

Everyone had Arsenal down for an away win (but didnt get the correct score) so I have deducted the 2 points (with it being a double pointer) from each entrant that had been calculated by error. Appologies for this:

Table is:

Kman 36

Phiket Pete 35

Froggo 34

Sayjann 33

Racha 32

Peckie Boy 28

Limbo 24

Pom Michael 22

Bhat Man 17

Its getting close at the top so I list down everyones predictions for this weekend (home team score first):

BhatMan 1-1

Racha 2-3

Sayjann 1-1

PeckieBoy 1-1

Kman 1-2

PhiketPete 0-1

Froggo 1-1

Limbo 0-0

PomMichael 1-0

Archived