Suffering from End of Season Affective Dissorder?

Bhat_Man

Hi everyone,

For those living in the UK the game this Sunday is on Sky Sports, kick off 16.05. I've gone for a 2 - 2 score but as I am nearly at the bottom of the league it will be something else.

Sayjann,

Yes the beers are coming your way but as the Kings Head is now closed we will have to find somewhere else to meet up.

Regards

Peckieboy

P.S. I'm off to OT tomorrow to watch Utd v Spurs. Come on UTD :up:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for my prediction this weekend B_M.

looks like i've f*cked up again,can't see that result but who knows when trying to predict Months in advance.

i had a good result in Midweek Peckieboy and am glad that i have got a little gap between us.

the new venue in London is the Green Man just off Piccadilly Circus(but could be Leicester Square)??????????????.

i was pissed when Roman and Yalb tried to explain to me where it was and i will have to ask a Policeman when i get there.

after all,they know it all,don't they?....... :bow:

Sayjann - I thought the Green Man was the boozer right by Edgeware Road Tube Station on the Euston Road just down from the Fritz and Firkin????????

Yakubo eventually scores having missed some sitters to get Pompey result. No changes at the top as Racha and Sayjann pick up a point a piece.

Phiket Pete 35

Kman 35

Sayjann 32

Racha 31

Froggo 29

Peckie Boy 23

Limbo 21

Pom Michael 18

Bhat Man 15

• 4 weeks later...

Archived