Suffering from End of Season Affective Dissorder?

Bhat_Man

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only K_Man in the points, predicting a 2-2 result, after Lua Lua's cheeky equaliers. Looks like the Liverpool game will be re-scheduled but I dont know when? Remember its a double pointer :up:

New Table :

Phiket Pete 29

Racha 28

Kman 26

Froggo 23

Sayjann 23

Peckie Boy 21

Limbo 17

Pom Michael 15

Bhat Man 12

Spot on :). The original post I made talked about suffering from end of season blues and it was Racha that suggested that we change the posts title so as to encourage more people to join in.

If the interest is there then I will be happy to organises again next season!

That would be great, Bhat_Man :) I'm in. So..next EPL season we will have to predict the results of this season's First Devision champs? Better start doing some scout-work rightaway!!!

Perhaps I should post a bit more in here to promote your idea. :hug::beer:

No worries :beer:

My prediction for next years "predictor" game team is ........................ Delia Smith's Norwich City. That will be interesting!

Actually... if the rest of the guys want to poll who we choose for next season then that might be a good idea. Im open to suggestions and more than happy to organise the running of the competition :)

• 2 weeks later...

Double point week and Kman keeps the Goooooooners flying after Mickey Owen ends his 9 game goal drought with a brace:

Phiket Pete 35

Kman 35

Sayjann 31

Racha 30

Froggo 29

Peckie Boy 23

Limbo 20

Pom Michael 18

Bhat Man 14

PhiketPete remains top as he has predicted more correct scores.... 5 to Kmans 3 :beer:

Archived