Pattaya Serviced Apartments?

Sarisin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

read my lips: I will not be in New Jersey in Dec.! No, no..... LOL.

I most likely will at some point be in BKK, to visit a few friends from the board and else. no schedule so far, maybe around the first week of the year. Definutely, we'll meet one way or another: should be in S.E.A, Thailand in the main, into MARCH 02.

Thanks for the kind words.

[ November 08, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Ive been staying in Pinewood Condos now for 2 months and must say everything is excellent here. Location is great, very clean, well serviced, rooms are big and comfy and a nice pool and friendly staff. Im sharing a 2 bedroomed condo which I got down from 30,000 to 20,000 bht per month including all bills. No problem with guests, my girl has moved in with me. Really recommend this place.

Hi!

Diana Estate. I have posted about this on several boards. The can easily be found with a net search. Prices start somwhere around 7000 baht for a one room studio.

On soi Aruna Thai there are several large condos such as Nirun that are much cheaper than thjoose close to the action.

regards

ALHOLK

Sarisin,

Tons of studios indeed, but i thought you were looking for multiple rooms. Diana was around 11000 last time i asked (99). They have 2 bedrooms appts too, above the swimming pool. It's in the Girlie residential neighborood, Soi Buakkhao, fun to hang around during the day. i think i have a link somewhere if you need it. Nirun is kind of industrial lodging, stacks of cubic rooms in a huge so-so estate. they were so expensive for what you got. BTW, if you are around in Feb, i may be in Indonesia by the 25th. maybe i can rent you my condo for a month or so. probably around 5 or 6000, doesn't matter really. We'll talk if you want. I can send you pixes.

[ November 08, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Hi!

pattaya127

I used Nirun as an exapmple because it was the only name I could remember. You are correct in that most of the rooms are very small but they do have a few larger apartments. Most of the condos are owned by resident Thais so this may not be an option for short time rent. There are other condos in the area. I know of Scandinavians that pay less than 6000/month for a 2 room appaertment.

regards

ALHOLK

Sarasin

There are some largish 2 and 3 bedroom places around, even in View Talay and Yensabai. Some people bought up multiple units and converted them. They are rare though in the cheaper condos.

On the opposite side of the road from Chateau Dale / View Talay there are a number of largish condos that do have 2 and 3 bedrooms in them. Expensive though.

Are you still looking to buy a condo in Pattaya or going for long term rental? If buying I suggest selling off a load of your gear in BKK unless money is no object?

Otherwise a house is probably the best bet for you although then there's the travel factor to and from the bars!

quote:

Originally posted by ALHOLK:

Hi!

Diana Estate. I have posted about this on several boards. The can easily be found with a net search. Prices start somwhere around 7000 baht for a one room studio.

On soi Aruna Thai there are several large condos such as Nirun that are much cheaper than thjoose close to the action.

regards

ALHOLK

@@ I like your tag line:"I think that I think - Therefore I think that I am." My response: -- I doubt therefore I might be. @@ wink.gif" border="0

Archived