Pattaya Serviced Apartments?

Sarisin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have several friends that live in the village type housing compounds with security and every single one of them has had burglaries. They've not all occured when the resident has been away for a long time, sometimes just long enough to go to Foodland!

Having said that the percentage of burglaries to overall residents is small.

themayorofpattaya:

sounds like putting in a small spy camera/recorder would be a goood idea if it is happening a lot.

vid tape is hard to dispute.

now days the cameras are really cheep, x10.com makes one under $80 usd. the recorder used can be up to 100' away

( wireless).

i used the same set up to get someone that keyed the pait on my car. the police were not amused by the whole thing, seems they took it out on the guy. ( mostly for what they thought was wasting their time)

good luck

quote:

Originally posted by stump_dog:

Hi,

Where is the Pine Wood Condo?

Thanks!

I did hear back a few minutes ago from PineWoods. They wrote, in part:

Greeting from The Pinewood Residences Pattaya.

Thank you for your mail and for choosing The Pinewood Residences.

We are pleased to quote our offer of room types and rates as follows:

Room Type Details Monthly Rates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Superior 43 sq.m. studio w balcony THB 19,000

Grand Superoir 57 sq.m. studio w balcony THB 21,000

Deluxe 67 sq.m. studio w balcony THB 22,500

Suite 98 sq.m. mini suite w sauna THB 32,000

Please let us know which room type you prefer.

ALL RATES QUOTED ARE NET RATES.

Room rates are inclusive of 10% Service Charge, 7% Vat, water, electricity,maid service.

Rates quoted are in Thai Baht and are subject to change without prior notice.

All our rooms are fully furnished with queen size bed, Bath, Shower, IDD Phone, Color TV with Cable,Individual air-con and Kitchenette.

Our Facilities: Minimart, Laundry / Dry Cleaning, Tour Service, Business Center, Restaurant, Room service, Pool, Sauna and Physical massage.

The price of their one-bedroom apt. is more than The Residence Gardens.

I will check out some of the other possibilities and websites. Thank you all for your great responses. I will post here anything further that I learn in hopes in might benefit someone else.

Sarisin,

about you're long term lease thinking. The apartments in Pattaya generally do not try to lock you into a 1 year lease like those in Bangkok. It's possible to get fairly decent places for 3 months lease.

As you're going to be in Bangkok 50% of the time anyway what about a studio on 3 months lease to give you time to look around and find the right place for the long term option.

Re the property places. One of my mates rents out a condo through Northern Thai, they receive 12,500 per month and pay him 10,000.

Another rents out his house through them and they charge the owner 1 month rent as fee meaning he gets 11 months rent from the year.

One option is 25% that they charge you!!!! the other a more reasonable 8% they charge the owner.

Archived