Good Guy or Bad Guy?

Sarisin

Hi Sarasin...

I know what you mean, and I am kind of both as well... Sometimes like talking to the girls and having fun, sometimes I like to nurse a drink by myself and just watch the passing parade. However, I am usually your definition of "jai dee" when a lot of alcohol has been consumed! :drunk:

As for the girls calling us "jai dee"... I would rather them call me "jai dee" when they get to know me and see that I am actually a nice guy, rather than call me "jai dee" because I've been waving a few 500 baht notes around.

Fly P. ::

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get what your saying. I have had similar experiences..

used to go to angel witch quite regularly and on occasion bought the mamasan a lady drink.. after a while every time I went there she was round me like a fly round shit until I bought her a drink.. On the occasion I didnt buy her one, the look on her face was like I had just shot her entire family.

I think this comes down to the to tip or not to tip question. In my experience it causes one nothing but problems. Not that I am cheap charlie but the naughty bars really do take the piss when it comes down to tipping by giving you change for your drinks with some nice 10 bahts in the change, even when the bill is a nice round figure. After a while I stopped tipping and even though there were a few sulks it worked out for the better. Of the bars that know me, no one takes the piss anymore and I still have as much sanuk as ever.

Just to pick up on a point in Sarisins post about the old hags..

What is it with the old hags who still work bar? :: I mean the ones who are WELL past the used by date and look like dragons. There is a popular bar near Nana, where people play pool (not mentioning any names) and there is one 'girl' in there who is like a dragon where all the others are okay. For a while everytime I used to go there the dragon would see me comming in and head straight for me. After a while I had to make it clear that I didnt want her to sit next to me etc.. No prizes for guessing she didnt take it too well. But what did she expect? :hubba: And to think that some sick guy must barfine her from time to time.. yuck! :eek:

Archived