Why it so easy to get laid in LOS? GF or Freedom?

You know I was wondering about how easy you can get laid in this country...and I'm not talking about P4P action.Just normal pick ups on Internet,discos,etc.

Back to Farangset it was difficult to go out and find a fuck just like this,and here you just need to open your eyes and hunt whatever you can...

In the background of my question,it is my recent relationship that breaking apart after all the "happy" nights without my GF near me...I decided to stay alone and "hunt" when I'm horny,cause she's controlling me too much,and farang as you know cant be stuck in his GF ass 24 hours a day.Thai ppl can..and they do...

So the questions are:

1.What different in this society,that gals give it to you so easy(just dont tell me they ALL wants to be my GF)

2.Did I do the right thing by breaking up this relationship(it still on and off)

Confused...but wanna some outside opinions.. :dunno:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What different in this society,that gals give it to you so easy(just dont tell me they ALL wants to be my GF)

---------------------------------------

IMO, most thai women are raised and still define success in life or at least usefulness in life, according to which man they get, or according to having a man, period. That makes a society where the ying (female) and yang (male) of sex works full speed ahead. Enough of it, at least, as many thai women don't give "it" so easily.

My opinion?

It's been all nicely packaged for you, for the benifit of all. Contained in a very specific area, with 100K lovely ladies just waiting for you. Why is it so easy???....because they make it so. Simple as that. You fly in, check into hotel, and thousands of whores at your doorstep, all for the price of a carton of cigarettes.

What makes it easy, is that it is tolorated, and generaly, unregulated. Pimps are behind the scene, and when present, play a very neutral part, addressing only a small # of girls.

It at all comes down to the fact that Thai prositututes are free to operate, in a realativly free environment, be it on the street, or in the bar. They are 'free agents', which make them much different from their counterparts, in much of the world.

HT

We are not talking about pay sex here,take closer look at my original post plz.

Beside of this,thousands of whores at your doorstep, all for the price of a carton of cigarettes it's common for every poor area in this world,not only LOS.

I also want to say that 99 % of Thai girls, will not even talk to you.....as a sanuker.

Why is it so easy to get laid in LOS?.... It's not. Not by a regular Thai girl. She will have very strong moral values. And giving up anything sexual, will require you making a very strong comittment to her. Don't even go there, unless you are commited.

HT

Says HIGH THAIED:

I also want to say that 99 % of Thai girls, will not even talk to you.....as a sanuker.

Why is it so easy to get laid in LOS?.... It's not. Not by a regular Thai girl. She will have very strong moral values. And giving up anything sexual, will require you making a very strong comittment to her. Don't even go there, unless you are commited.

HT

Man...I donno what are you talking about...Young students, educated professionals,that I met at chat rooms,ICQ,Qbar,MBK,Siam and elsewhere can be defined like REGULAR THAI GIRLS? Strong moral values??? Just horny like Isaan girls from Grace or Thermae...I think you not in the right direction to answer my questions... ;)

Archived