Why it so easy to get laid in LOS? GF or Freedom?

...and the occasional third party which might get pissed off...

------------------------------

You are funny, FlyW. Maybe other guys get in sticky situations, but i don't. I never make a move before the end of the night, everything else before that is just enjoying a good evening, and gives plenty of time to assess how the proceedings go, including acknowledging any 3rd party and shaking their hand as well.

PS: I tell ya Fly, you got a real smooth operator here, the ultimate french gentleman, ouh la la!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>discos are a great way to meet girls who want to get laid.

Let them lead you into it, so you don't make a faux-pas. Women are very good at letting you know how far they want to go. <<<

it's up to anyone - but in many local discos where the easier lower class girls go that is a very risky game.

i will describe you a very typical scenario:

basically, most thais do never go out alone to those places. suddenly some bird gives you the eye and all that. so you feel you are in heaven. rude awakening comes when you have suddenly a few blokes beating the living daylight out of you. old game was played on you - the bird was a bit pissed off with her boyfriend and wanted him to show his love for her.

go to some of the silom soi 4 places or places like Q bar and narcissus and of course things are different, but compared to the majority of the population that is a tiny sector of society who goes there.

and things aren't often as nice and clearcut there as people might think. there are a lot of girls hanging out there who are in greyzone areas. and others are not that easy to get rid of as one might imagine. several friends of mine have found out that their lovely girlfriends turned out to be gunwielding psychos a bit later on...

old game was played on you

-------------------------

impossible, I am too aware and curious about what surrounds me. I will spot the vibes from such guy, and even before that, I will have spotted him. As I said, my behaviour will not go into "bubble" mode until very later, and i have assessed the total situation.

BTW, i realize when i talk discos, I do not think BKK, but upcountry, Ubon, Mahasarrakham and the likes.

Archived