Why it so easy to get laid in LOS? GF or Freedom?

problem is, that gang activities here are huge, and a lot of those young and wild girls are somehow attracted to all that. just watching the news - in the last week just here in bangkok about three kids got knifed to death in gangrelated conflics, and at least two large gangfights made it into the news, dozens of kids chasing each other with huge knifes.

give it a try and hang out with some of the motorcycle racers here, lots of chicks around them (those with the cool japan style haircuts), and they are rather easy too... :hubba:

basically, if you wanna go for those girls, than good luck... :eek::help:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure I like easy girls, but I never tend to meet them much though - where abouts did they hang again?

biker chicks I resent though

anyone have any idea which club(if it's for real) is used in the filming of 'man100(o'lucky man)' released in this year?

Peace

>>>biker chicks I resent though<<<

not those fat arsed smelly MC girls from the peckerwoods in the west - here they are those cute dek thiaow.

>>>sure I like easy girls, but I never tend to meet them much though - where abouts did they hang again?<<<

at the malls where the youth gangs like to hang, the cheaper thai discos, at their neighborhoods with their gangs, at the concerts. all places which would be very dangerous for you to try to chat them up.

they have also that game here, i would call it test your boyfriend's love - she flirts with some bloke - her boyfriend (and his friends) beat the shit out of the guy she flirts with and that way he proves that he really loves her.

and learn how to fight really well...

--------------------------------------------

:: :: ::

That may be in the places you go, but I can tell you that not every eligible thai woman is connected to gangs or has a full "farangs out!" brigade ready to jump when you chat with them.

Let's be serious a bit.

There are many members who date NTGs, and I have seen this year that more and more thai women are interested in meeting farangs, thru all sorts of way, including the net.

Of course I have a GF, so i don't play the field that much, but since there were times when i was alone this year, my experience got renewed, and more often than not, they are the ones who come talk to you or have a friend come ask you if you'd like to meet them.

If I ever was single again, I have no fear that I can have a very lovely time outside the P4P in any city.

Some imbecile even took me to say hello to a few bachelorettes in my GF's village. Absolutely a no-no, but i am so used to people taking me around, there, I did not suspect his intentions.

On an earlier trip, older women let it understood that if my GF was giving too much trouble, they could fix me up very easily with other girls in the village. It's not about sex, I know, and everything to do with finding a hubbie with means for the damzells, but just answering your point that TGs are supposedly zealously guarded from meeting a farang.

>>>but just answering your point that TGs are supposedly zealously guarded from meeting a farang. <<<

that was not my point.

you can play - but you will have to adapt to the rules of thai-thailand. and thai thailand is a very violent place. and most of the wild girls who like to just play are somewhat in that world of thai-thailand.

>>>There are many members who date NTGs, and I have seen this year that more and more thai women are interested in meeting farangs, thru all sorts of way, including the net.<<<

you mentioned there one important word: "dating". that makes a whole lot of difference from just playing around and getting laid.

and there is also the huge greyzone prostitution - not every girl who appears to be a 'normal' girl is also one. appearances can deceive.

>>>older women let it understood that if my GF was giving too much trouble, they could fix me up very easily with other girls in the village. It's not about sex, I know, and everything to do with finding a hubbie with means for the damzells,<<<

exactly.

my point was about that getting laid thing and all that, and that happens in parts of the society where the vast majority of farang have no access to, parts of the society where live is dangerous for everyone who is in there, thai or farang. only that thais have certain advantages over farang, like a large peergroup, command over the language and being used to violence.

or in case of the urban and modern upper middle classes - very similar to the west, where people meet because of sympathy and some holiday maker has very little access to.

but you will have to adapt to the rules of thai-thailand

------------------------------------------

Why "will"? been there, done that. IMO,. more important than thai-thailand rules are the rules of courtesy and courting between a man and a woman. There is always a little chemistry that happens that just creates between 2 people, a bubble with us and the world around outside the bubble. Otherwise same rules as applies to life in Thailand. Do not be brusque, smile as you enjoy the meeting and do not over-reach, either physically or spokenly.

In any country, the great rule is still: make her laugh, she is already half yours.

>>>There is always a little chemistry that happens that just creates between 2 people, <<<

...and the occasional third party which might get pissed off... :cover:

parts of the society where live is dangerous

-----------------------------------------

I hear you, but these are not the only places, discos are a great way to meet girls who want to get laid.

Let them lead you into it, so you don't make a faux-pas. Women are very good at letting you know how far they want to go. Mostly unspoken, but body language is a good way to soon realize if you err or the "bubble" is forming.

Archived