Why it so easy to get laid in LOS? GF or Freedom?

>>>Just horny like Isaan girls from Grace or Thermae...<<<

that is not really the right description of those girls...desparate would be slightly more suitable.

>>>...Young students, educated professionals,that I met at chat rooms,ICQ,Qbar,MBK,Siam and elsewhere can be defined like REGULAR THAI GIRLS? <<<

you should read a few studies and papers on greyzone prostitution here in thailand. that you don't pay is not necessarily an indication that those girls are not in some sort of game there. things often are not just direct renumeration for services given, but part of more extended plans.

also, if you are young and not not butt ugly means that you can be of some sort of enjoyment but does not mean that she won't have a sponsor you don't know about.

but do not make the mistake and confuse all that with 'normal', regular girls and women here.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree about those who has sponsor...met few of them,they're boring and trying to find nice farang to spent night with...

About Grace and Thermae...hmmm desperate...some..yes..need money for Ya Ba..

but do not make the mistake and confuse all that with 'normal', regular girls and women here.

------------------------

Yes, many thai girls will be conservative and proper about (no-)sex, but I find it a bit patronizing to the whole gender to deny that some have achieved a modicum of sexual freedom without having to be called slut or whore (even of the grey persuasion). You'd think it's their protective but as usual clueless father talking ::

I mean: helllo-o-o-o! It's 2003, even in Thailand....

>>>I mean: helllo-o-o-o! It's 2003, even in Thailand.... <<<

yeps, it is 2003 here, but still very different from the west.

of course many middle class girls (the only girls i do some how compare to western girls) here do not stay virgin until married, but that still does not mean that they jump into bed with every farang they see. most of those have thai boyfriends (and i mean real boyfriend/girlfriend realationships) and move around in purely thai circles.

it will be more or less impossible to get into contact with those girls if you do not speak thai and know how to move around in thai circles.

lets not forget who reads that board here - majority are farang who do not live here, who come here on a holiday and also expect to get laid here. so, if i gonna tell them that it would be perfectly OK to go after some normal thai girls, try to chat them up than i act very irresponsible to those guys (the girls usually know how to defend themselves or have most of the time friends not far away who will do that for them).

if those guys go to lets say a thai nightlife zone and try that then they will very easily end up badly hurt (apart from making a fool out of themselves).

what i mean to say is that normal regular girls might not be virgins, but generally are far out of reach of the vast majority of farang.

>>>Yes welcome to year 2003, but a few of us might prefer turning the clock a few years or 10 back to really benefit of those young horny 'new wave' TG's <<<

...and learn how to speak thai, and learn how to fight really well... :eek:

stay with P4P - a lot safer.

Archived