Can You Sprain a Testicle?

Is it possible to sprain one of your testicles? 13 years ago, my right testicle started feeling sore, a soreness that did not increase or decrease during sex, just sort of a persistent ache all the time. Doctors in Thailand and in the U.S. checked me out, and no one knew what the problem was. It was not cancer or a hernia or an STD. No one had kicked me in the groin. It finally went away after a few months.

Now, after all these years, it's occurred again, starting a couple of weeks ago. I must admit that I DID engage in some rather spectacular sexual calisthenics recently, with one of my Thermae regulars in the Nana Hotel and with a couple of girls in the back room of the Star of Light. That might have done it.

Has anyone heard of a sprained testicle before? I don't want to waste my time with doctors again like last time if this is the same thing.

Just a guess now, but, I think it would be possible to strain

a testicle. If the pain doesn't resolve, do have it checked out.

Tortion, or abnormal twisting of the cord, can occur; and, is quite painful ... but I think you'd already be at the doc's if this were the case.

Also, don't assume this is the same situation as 13 years ago.

Archived