Can You Sprain a Testicle?

Whatever the cause 13 years ago, doctors here and in the U.S. were clueless as to it. I'm sure if it were one of these mentioned, they would have found it. No one mentioned a sprain, and I did not think about it until recently. I plan to have it checked out in the near future if it does not go away and will let you know.

I must say, I've not engaged in any "testicular manipulative exercises" for 3 or 4 weeks now, and the ache is subsiding. A little bit of Rest for Mister Happy's 2 close buddies.

• 1 month later...

Update: The ache never went away, so I finally saw a doctor. Yep. It appears to be the same thing as 13 years ago, in that there is no discernible cause. Not cancer. Prostate checked, and that's normal. The doctor said it must be a cord spasm; I should soak it in warm water frequently.

BTW: About that prostate check. Now, whereas I just love feminine lesbians to death, I have never EVER been able to understand how a man can look at another man's hairy ass and think, "Mmm-mmm-mmm. Oh, baby, come to Poppa." Well, getting poked up the butt by the doc's finger or baseball bat or whatever he was using, I could not understand how ANYONE, male OR female, could possibly feel pleasure with getting rammed home up there. I tried hard to feel get an inkling of erotic pleasure, but there just tweren't any to be inkled.

During the trip before last I spent the night with a Thermae girl and instead of giving her a pearl neckless she got a ruby one instead :o.

What actually happened was earlier in the day I'd squashed one of my nuts with a fishing rod butt whilst doing battle with a Meekong cat at Bang san lan lake which resulted in a mild heamorage :(.I don't know who was more scared,her or me.

Says rusty:

During the trip before last I spent the night with a Thermae girl and instead of giving her a pearl neckless she got a ruby one instead
:o

What actually happened was earlier in the day I'd squashed one of my nuts with a fishing rod butt whilst doing battle with a Meekong cat at Bang san lan lake which resulted in a mild heamorage
:(
.I don't know who was more scared,her or me.

well Rusty that is what can happen when you chase pussy with a stick ::

Sorry ...couldn''t resist.

Hope all is ok downunder now :angel:

Archived