girl leaving after paying barfine

::

Hi pe7e,

Khao jai maak maak (I understand very much). Yea....I know. But this delusion also is the source of most of the problems. While I think most of us cherish our first visits, and the fantisies that it involved, you need to understand that you will be taken to the cleaners in very short order, if not well informed.

It's funny. I live in Hawaii, and never think of going with a prostitute. Maybe because they are $400/night here. Don't know? :neener:

But yea....you're really not with a hooker in Thailand.....just a nice girl there who 'loves you too mutt". She is sooo sweet, and takes such good care of you.

The fantasy does live on, but you have the choice of buying the lie, or accepting it, for what it is. The problem is, in the end, you are going to have to accept what is there for you at the end of the tunnel. And that is someone who loves your baht, and little else.

Girl leaves after barfine?....business as usual, unless you make it not so.

HT

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be a scam or it could be for real. Just because music was tony's combined with to take sister to hospital still could be legit. If she said sister had accident and she must go see her at hospital, a different scenario.

A scam usually involves a bigger haul so all the girl is getting out of it is away from the bar and a BF paid since i presume you didn't give her any money? I guess she did not need the money?

Anything you do that she did not want to be with you?

Also, if the girl is a good girl (Not talking GTG here) and you return to her bar, she might say she will go with you on one of her night offs (usually three a month) to make it up to you. I think it is worth a five minute visit to her bar and based on her reception (apologetic vs avoidance), you will know if it was a scam or not....

I used to go with this one girl on her nights off because she knew i was tired of paying her BF and she didn't want to lose me as a customer......

Cardinalblue

'You give me this, and I'll give you that". "You don't give me that, and you don't get this".

lol I like it.

A beautiful true quote from a true businessman :up:

Says HIGH THAIED:

'You give me this, and I'll give you that". "You don't give me that, and you don't get this".

Post is why girl leaves after barfine? Answer is: Because she can, and you let her!!!!

Fact is, you are not buying a girl friend, but a hooker. When you learn to understand this, most of these types of problems will dissapear.

HT

Spot on!!!

Had this happen to me in one of the bars in Clinton Plaza. We had just left the bar when she comes up with this story, so I offered her to return to the bar and sort it out. Did not get that far, roubded the corner where we came face to face with that banker type dude who used to wear a suit and tie around Clinton and she just handed back the barfine and scarpered. Actually, some other punter had come in and organised her to get me to paay bar, as the git was too lousy himself.

One night I barfined this lady. We took a taxi to my hotel. As we arrived at the hotel we had a conversation and she indicated she would be only available ST. We had not discussed ST/LT. Perhaps foolish on my part but numerous times I have just assumed LT and no problem.

Anyway, I said I was not at all interested in ST. She refused LT. I said "lets go back to the bar so I can get my barfine back". She then reached into her purse and gave me the barfine and off we went. I was surprised that she so readily handed over the barfine - which I think was 600 baht (ridiculous in itself). Not the end of the world but still disappointing since it takes me a while to spot one that appeals to me and now I had to start all over.

Another time, it was the 2nd night with a FL and we had spent a very pleasant LT the previous night. So, we had just finished round 1 and her cell phone rings. She then says to me, "its my friends and they have put together a party, would it be OK if I go. I responded, you can do whatever you want but I am not paying LT for ST. I will give you X instead of Y. So, she responded, "well, then I wlll stay". But, in the morning when I tried to have round 2, she went bananas, "all you want to do is Boom Boom all the time, blah, blah, blah (thought it was inappropriate to lose your cool in Thailand". Anyway, I said to her, no Boom Boom, then I give you X instead of Y. So, she got the same amount she would have if she had left to go to the party. And, I had no round 2.

Of course, she knew all along she didn't want to stay LT but was hoping she could manipulate me. The result: A real lose/lose situation.

Looking back on these experiences, I would have to admit that I did not make my expectations very specific and well known because it would have detracted from the GFE.

So, it seems HIGH THAIED and pe7e really layed out the 2 sides of the coin.

I think High Thaied is right in not letting them get away with it where possible, the more that get away with it the more will try it's just a matter of approach to the situation. I prefer a more laid back style along the lines of a GFE but I am no pushover for the scammers. In the 18 os so years I have travelled to LOS I have only had three or four runners (2 of these were from the same bar V**D*O in NEP) The problem that bothers me the most, and I don't know what to do about it, is the cute BG with all the right moves in the GoGo metamorphasizing into a dowdy, shy, modest and sexually uninterested partner the moment she emerges from the shower. You know you are in for the starfish routine followed by the sleeping beauty act, and in the morning is going to be no better, the evenings a wipe out. This has happened to me many times over the years and really annoys me. There seems to be no way of spotting it in advance Whats The Answer Fellas? :dunno:

Says HIGH THAIED:

Wanting the GFE is great, but also opens you up to all kinds off ripoffs. Fact is, you are not buying a girl friend, but a hooker. When you learn to understand this, most of these types of problems will dissapear.

Could have been my post! I fully agree.

Turning a long time into a short time is the most common scam in the sanuk scene in Thailand besides sending a girl money to stop work. From my experience, it is most likely to happen in Bangkok. The most used story is my sister is arriving on the 3am bus from Nakhon anywhere, and she doesn't have a key to my apartment. Of course that's total bullshit. Later, you'll find her at Thermae, Nana Disco, or some other freelancer venue she tells her taxi go home to drop her off at. ;)

I couldn't bring myself to go with a prostitute back in the UK, but here I can happily buy one a night, why?

Exactly how I feel too, but I think in my case that it has something to do with being able to take a girl out of the bar and maybe stay all night, rather than a quick 'wham bam, thankyou mam' in some seedy MP in UK.

Archived