girl leaving after paying barfine

I have seen this happen. Fortunately, it seems to be relatively rare. The annoying part about it is that there is really nothing you can do about it. I think the best you can do is post a report like you did here, and maybe, just maybe, word will get out and perhaps back to the bar's management. But beyond that slender reed, your SOL.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has happened to me many times over the years and really annoys me. There seems to be no way of spotting it in advance Whats The Answer Fellas?

Avoid paying barfines...

Oneye

I'm long past the G/F experience, and understand the scene for what it is. 'You give me this, and I'll give you that". "You don't give me that, and you don't get this".

I never negotiated upfront when I was active in the scene. Not about the price, not whether it would be a ST or a LT, not what sexual acts she had to perform. Nothing!

When you are a straight vanilla-sex guy with no special wishes (anal, blowjob, golden shower, dildo or whatever) I see no need to negotiate.

They try to rip you of? Just tell 'em what the consequences are. They don't like it, I'd say tough luck and not my problem. :nono:

To give a speech beforehand to tell the exactly what you want, just completely spoils the experience IMO. You may get what you asked for, but not what you want.

Cheers!

We can just replace the taxi with a baht bus and Thermae and Nana Disco with Tony's and Marine Disco.

-------------------------

a bit off-topic. such girls are not barfined. Besides what would be the "scheme" rationale behind a FL going to your room and leaving as soon, without payment.

I did go back to the bar the day after.

At first I was a bit hesitating to complain about the girl because there was another girl inthere who I tried to barfine already for days,but I was too late every time and again this night :-(.

But since one of my goals this trip is to behave a bit less like a sucker I decided to talk with the mamasan.

She asked me her number and said : come, we go speak to her". All the eyes of the other girls were on me; I guess you don't make yourself very popular with the other girls when you make complaints.

The mamasan spoke to the girl and then said to me that the story about the sick sister was true and that I had given her permission to leave the room. I replied to the mamasan : "what else should I have done when she wants to go?"I didn't ask her to go with me.It was she who asked me to pay her barfine.I treated her nice; spent quite a lot on drinks for her, took her out eating, set up an emailaccount for her as she liked to have one and so on."

The mamasan again spoke with the girl and the conversation between them became very very heated then.

After waiting for a moment I thought what am I doing here? I felt it was useless to stay any longer as this was leading nowhere and tapped the mamasan on her shoulder and said : It's OK. When I left for the way out I heard her say "sorry".

twoluckyone,

I had several similar situation occur in Pattaya also. A girl from Superbaby did the exact same 'excuse' so must be a Pattaya go-go girl scam. At least you had the courage to go back and confront the situation, you did in fact get your message across to the girl, the girl knows you know what really went on and the mama-san knows this girl is scamming. good for you.

Hi,

Let's hope you both learned from this experience. Have your plans ready for situations like these as High Thaied pointed out :)

And she might, hopefully, reduce her number of scamming/month after your encounter. :)

Archived