girl leaving after paying barfine

Says Belem:

From my experience, it is most likely to happen in Bangkok.

From my experience, the BKK girls are to be rated over the PTY-girls.

But, may be, everybody made his own experience and this should not be the trigger for another BKK vs. PTY discussion, or, vice versa.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't disagree that the Bangkok working girls are generally better looking than their Pattaya counterparts. IMO, Pattaya is good for the GFE and beer bars and BKK is good for stunners, go go's, and shopping. I hit both places every time I go to Thailand but spend most of my time in Pattaya, mainly because it's easier on the wallet. Not to get off topic, but both places have their advantages and disadvantages. One thing is true: the Bangkok girls are generally more hardcore than the Pattaya girls.

I don't like bar girls because some of them know all the ways to rip a person off. I do not pay in advance. They want to get paid first, I show them the door. If they do not leave, I leave. I never take a girl back to my room. I go to a short time hotel. I would rather be out of the cost of a short time hotel then out of a cost of something good.

Bangkok girls are now going through a financial difficult period. Prices are getting lower. Because the girls are not going with several customers per day, some of them are really getting horny. When I say horny, I mean horny not this put on crap some put on.

I think you are a little paranoid in your view of BG's, while all sex workers know ways of scamming their clients only a minority actually do, and then this is usually a minor annoyance rather than a serious matter i.e. passport/wallet going missing. In 20 years I have never been seriously ripped off neither have I been asked to pay a BG money up front, I think I would move on to another if I was. ;)

The more you can convince yourself it's not just the money she's after the better opinion you have of yourself.

------------------------------------

hey, you are who you are. Nothing to feel stupid about, he just did not get screwed, that's all. Sure he may have been screwed another way, but in doubt, he let her go, because that's the kind of guy he is. mai pen rai.... Someone said that the BF is not an entitlement to getting laid, paying her would be though and he did not have to do that (chances are, with a talk to the mamasan and the girl, she may go with him the next night with no BF).

From my experience, the BKK girls are to be rated over the PTY-girls.

------------------------------

for turning their heels, and get away with it, probabaly. Not that i'd wish to ciongratulate her for doing so.

I noticed that again, she was a "stunner". These, reading so many posts about such scam or the likes, seem to be an awful lot of troubles and way too spoiled. STOP SPOILING "STUNNERS" OUT THERE, THEY'RE JUST CHICKS!

"I don't like bar girls because some of them know all the ways to rip a person off. I do not pay in advance. They want to get paid first, I show them the door. "

I have to ask, why do you mix with people who you do not like?

Cheers!

TLO,

When this happens it does suck.

I've had it similiar twice.

First, I Had bar fined a girl from Dollhouse in Pattaya. After she took me to 4 other gogo's to see her friends and places she has worked I insisted on getting her to the hotel for some fun and a LT. About 2 hours later she wanted to get food. We went out...due to it being late i figured to leave my wallet and only took 500 bht with me. A bite to eat and only 200 bht in my pocket later...she was walking with me back to my hotel when she got a call about a friend being in a fight. She told me to pay her ST as LT was not possible. I gave her 150 bht and said you change...I change!

Learned 2 things: Always make sure TG has eatin before you go to hotel. Not bad idea to take little money if TG wants to go out at 1:00 for food.

Second time paid upfront 2000 bht for LT. Paid cashier at gogo then went to a different gogo with GGG and picked up another GGG but only paid 1000 bht next day. In the room the girls fought for 45 minutes about something. I split them up and banged one while other was in shower vice versa. 1000 bht girl slept as 2000 bht girl and I played for 3 hours v v again. About 7:00 (alarm...2000bht girl) then 2000bht girl rushes off for...WORK! I awake sudenly as my morning romp is rushing out the door. 1000bht girl and I spend the morning toegther and lunch at Big C.

Learned: Never pay upfront you cann't control if things go south. Never try and have a 3 some with girl's that don't know one another or don't like each other. Kinda hard to get them together.

SB

If your shithouse was seriously playing up and you hired a plummer to fix it, paying cash in advance by credit card over the phone, say, then the geezer turned up as promised at your house but moments later claimed his sister had been taken sick so, sorry, but he had to down tools and go home, would you just let him run off with your money and your bog unfixed, never to see the swindling cunt again? :clown:

Wakey wakey... :o

jack :help:

Angeles City has a different system than in Thailand, and you pay the entire barfine up front(1,000 pesos-girl gets half). Runners are a common occurance in AC. When you prepay, you lose all leverage. Thank goodness this system is not in Thailand. :bow:

Archived