girl leaving after paying barfine

I was in Frozen a gogo (Soi Diamond) yesterday and not having a bad time until one topless dancer came sitting on my lap and started asking me to pay barfine for her as "she liked me too mutt" she said.

She wasn't that bad looking (Frozen a gogo has some very nice girls by the way) and I thought "why not" as I didn't have the power any more to visit more bars to look for a stunner.

We went to my room after having eaten something together.

As soon as we were in the room she got a call on her mobile phone from her sister. "Sister have accident" I must go now" she said.

She handed her phone over to me and I asked the sister what was wrong. She asked me to please let her sister go to take her to the hospital.

On the background I heard loud music which I recognised to be from Tony's Disco.

Of course I let her go but I had my doubts about the whole situation .

Anyway I didn't have the power to get back into town to find a new girl as it was already quite late, so I slept alone......a lost night.

I wonder if this was just an incident or if there are more girls who pull this scam to fullfill their barfinequotas.

Anyone has similar experiences?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have asked her a quick st or a bj and given her a smaller amount of money. When this happens with freelancers, it is not the real big issue, since you are always able to stick to the next one. The loss of the bf is annoying though.

Says Peter1964:

I would have asked her a quick st or a bj and given her a smaller amount of money. When this happens with freelancers, it is not the real big issue, since you are always able to stick to the next one. The loss of the bf is annoying though.

I think this may go on ,and in different ways.

I had a LT a while back and in the morning asked to use the phone (no mobile) and called her sister and five minutes later complained about feeling sick and could she leave.

So i let her go home. :angel:

Sound familiar ? :dunno:

Yes sorry it was scam & you we're taken & let her get away with it(not getting the BF back from the bar?)

The more guys alowing this BS to carry on the more girls will take a liking to it.

Haven't happened to me yet with BF'ed girls, but I'm sure it will eventually :cover:

Never had that happen, but if I did, I doubt I would let it slide. Since it was too late to find another girl, I would have told her that I would come with her, to help with 'sister'. If that was unacceptable, then would have asked for my barfine back from her. If she then just bolted from room, then I would be back at bar next night, to have a talk with mamasan.

Getting ripped for both the barfine, and her dinner that night, ain't cool. That is not how it works. Springing for her bar fine imply's she is willing to have sex with you. Unless you give her a compelling reason not to, she is not keeping up her end of the bargain.

Tell sister next time, while on phone with her, to take taxi. She will get to hospital much quicker, than waiting for you two to show up. Actually....just ask her what is wrong. Then, no matter what it is, tell her you're a doctor, and to take two asprin, and call you in the morning. :grinyes:

HT

Hi Zaad,

>>>>Are you sure?

I see you have your plans (a, b and c) worked out pretty fine.<<<<

I always have a plan.....but have also always just been really, really lucky. But maybe not! I have had 2 not-so-good experiences. Both revolved around knowing the girls for all of 10 minutes....in my earlier days. Now days, I pick selectivly. Spend enough time to know a runner, when I see her. It does get easier to see a scammer, after a while. Not always....but most times, I make the deal very clear, before barfining.

I'm long past the G/F experience, and understand the scene for what it is. 'You give me this, and I'll give you that". "You don't give me that, and you don't get this". :grinyes:

It seems to be a language that they are most comfortable with. Both sides know what to expect, with no surprises in the morning, on either side.

This approach has seemed to eliminate me, from a lot of problems that other sanuker's experience there. Post is why girl leaves after barfine? Answer is: Because she can, and you let her!!!!

Get these things straight before barfining, and you will not have these problems. Wanting the GFE is great, but also opens you up to all kinds off ripoffs. Fact is, you are not buying a girl friend, but a hooker. When you learn to understand this, most of these types of problems will dissapear.

HT

< I'm long past the G/F experience, and understand the scene for what it is. 'You give me this, and I'll give you that". "You don't give me that, and you don't get this". >

I agree with your sentiments regarding buying hookers and not girlfriends but I think most men (myself included) actually prefere to delude themselves with the GFE in order to excuse themselves from the cold edged reality of having bought a hooker. The more you can convince yourself it's not just the money she's after the better opinion you have of yourself. I couldn't bring myself to go with a prostitute back in the UK, but here I can happily buy one a night, why? because it doesn't feel like I am buying her. Illogical I know, but true ::

In the words of Baldrick..... "...a cunning plan".

Had it happen to me once but only on this occasion it was her father. Turned out that it was all true and the wee lassy called me back the next day and popped around for free and brought a bottle of Vodka and a couple of Kating Daeng:beer:

Little Angel :drunk:... turned out that she was a right :devil:

Archived