NanaP.com T-shirts

pattaya127

an old idea once thrown in to KS. Would you guys like the idea of having nanaP.com T-shirts made and sold to members?

maybe not too practical and costly if having to be sent, as not everyone goes to Gullivers meetings. But is the idea in itself worth considerating?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be in favor of such a shirt ... I can always use an extra T shirt ... I know this idea has been brought up in the past, so I don't know chances of success.

Speaking of shirts, I'm going to Singapore tomorrow & I plan on wearing my commemorative, 'Stickman' bachelor's party shirt ... I want to see if it elicits a response! :cover::grinyes:

Says pattaya127:

an old idea once thrown in to KS. Would you guys like the idea of having nanaP.com T-shirts made and sold to members?

maybe not too practical and costly if having to be sent, as not everyone goes to Gullivers meetings. But is the idea in itself worth considerating?

Would you put the board member names on them as well ?

So when you see someone in the street or a bar you know whom they are and go say hello?

:beer:Or not ::

Thinking about it...ok, maybe a t-shirt with only the Nana girl on it. But the words Nanaplaza. Nope. Cannot. I'd feel pretty stupid wearing such a shirt in Bangkok. :(

In that respect Nanap**g has the upper hand, i.e. a brand name that's not so closely related to just one spot of a particular character.

Archived