NanaP.com T-shirts

pattaya127

I always buy em for the relatives. Grandmother loves em. Favourite would have to be the Hard Rock Cafe tshirt I got for my dad in Hua Hin.... only they misspelt something, it read :Hard Cock Cafe.

He loves it, should have got more.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says AF16:

Is it possible to have something like :

23 girls in 23 days

Printed on it ?

You know, something that tells something about this BB?
:doah:

Hahahaha good one, for me it needs to be something like '6 girls in 1 nite' :) :)

Anyway, t-shirts might be a good idea, but I would not like to be seen alive in any of them........

Cheers !

>Would you guys like the idea of having nanaP.com T-shirts made and sold to members?

Saw once someone wearing a Lolitas' T-shirt: "Come to Lolitas and get blown away" or something like that. Would not wear it in public.

For nanaplaza.com shirts....if it is going to happen, I would think that a stream of board names only (something like t-shirts rock bands print for their tours with places and dates of events) could be interesting and wearable:

KhunSanuk ...think_too_mut...hight_thaied... check_bin_krap...khwai_mai_sabai short_time....whoisyourdaddy....old_hippie...

and so on.

Great idea - if it ever happens, count me in. :applause:

Just as long as its reasonably subtle, and not of the "Hey, look at me, I fuck hooers" type. :devil: But then again, who gives a shit ?

I suspect that unless you already enjoy the same activities as us lot, then it'll mean bugger all anyway. (That is until Auntie Ada gets home and turns on her 'puter, anyway...)

:beer:

Heck,

I'll wear one while surfing the net, seeing that my loser ass is to lazy to make the trip I might as well pretend to be a part of something while reading the trip reports. Something clandestine would be cool like a polo with some type of NP symbol and the board member name or initials. Oh, also a secret handshake or signals then if worn to Eden special discounts. :grinyes:

As far as I remember, the Nanapong-guys made similar "merchandise" approaches (t-shirt, calendar etc.). I am not sure, if it payed off. However, as long as we are "under ourselves", I think it would be nice to wear them on the friday night meetings, especially as there are reportedly members from others boards too. May be, this will encourage other people to participate on Nanaplaza too?

However, if there will be such an offer and the price is affordable, simply count me in.

instantly label you as "sex-tourist" when you walk down the street - especially outside of LOS!

----------------------------------------

2 solutions to the dilemma:

1) buy as souvenir for your Mom or Dad ::!

2) wear them and adopt the right attitude: Yeah, I dig that T-shirt, have any problem with it? TS!

Archived