why men skip the foreplay?

Hi guys,

I never get to understand when it comes to a long term relationship, when you have no longer wondering about what 's that body look like,when the whole had been discovered.why do guys sometimes skip the foreplay?I know that the affection still there but why men are so hurry? My Bf was like that ,too.Sometimes I have to make a joke like'do you know that what different between a woman and motobike?' Yeah, that 's worked but I do have to remind him every once in a while.I do enjoy the sex with him but sometimes I kind of want to understand this point. Thx.

Ps: Do not handing y to me like why dont you talked to him, I did that already.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'coz, when we get older, we just want to get done with that whole sex thing as quick as possible and get back to the more important things in life such as: lightening farts, scratching our balls and asking you gals to please make us a coffee. :hubba:

why do you females always need constant prove of our love? the fact that we ask you, our beloveds, to make us a coffee, and not some other bird ,should be proof enough that we still love you, innit?

:angel:

Not an expert on "live-in" situations, but maybe, men, having foreplayed all day about it, are so happy the wife is willing, they get in the thick of it (no pun intended, well.... ::) before she veers into conversation mode about redoing the ceilling or I dunno what!!!! :D

Providing foreplay to a girl can be stimulating to a guy, once in a while. Sometimes a guy just gets an overwhelming urge to get his dick in his girlfriend. If there has been no foreplay and the girl is not wet, something exciting about that. :hubba: :o

I don't think it's only a long time relationship thing I always do long foreplay even if it's a BG because I found that sex after long foreplay is always better.

I never had a bad experience in Thailand with a women and I think it had to do with the foreplay.

By long foreplay I mean going out to eat at a nice place, and in Thailand this mean going to a place with good seafood or good Thai food, going for nightlife I mean by that going to dance in a nice disco or going to see a film (in Thai) with a nice dinner after. They always love me because I do that and when we go to bed :eek: ....... this always a night to remember.

With a nice breakfast in the bed the next morning you start the day with a good point on your side for the next night :applause:

That's "forepay" which with many women is actually the same thing as "foreplay." In spoken Thai, l's and r's after hard consonant sounds are sometimes dropped -- eerie coincidence?

alleypanda,

you complain about that your bf sometimes skipes the foreplay? You should start to worry if he always skips it.

You never felt like you need a f*** right then. Hard, fast, nothing else. Best is when your partner is the same at that moments.

And it's not a boy thing to skip the foreplay. Sometimes girls can't wait to get stuffed.

like'do you know that what different between a woman and motobike?'

---------------------------------------

good one BTW. If your BF does not change when you tell him about your needs to get warmed up, I see troubles ahead, or one of these couples where all seems OK on the surface and much frustration inside. I think he is getting what he wants the way he wants it, and should you let him get away with it?

Archived