why men skip the foreplay?

Says HIGH THAIED:

Nothing could be colder to a woman than a husband jumping right out of bed to go play nintendo downstairs.

:: Or a husband jumping right out of bed to log onto nanaplaza.com downstairs :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

Well, another one successfully hijacked :)

Ok, that the husbands go downsatirs is a myth, its a proven fact that 50 % of all guys turn over after sex and fall asleep........

The other 50 % just goes home...........

Anyway, back on topic if we can....... I'm a great believer of foreplay AND afterplay as well......... I believe in fullfillment of both partners, but sometimes 'accidents' do happen when you just take your partner right here right now.......

Cheers !

>>>>I'm a great believer of foreplay AND afterplay as well......... I believe in fullfillment of both partners, but sometimes 'accidents' do happen when you just take your partner right here right now....... <<<<

Glad to hear your singular sex life is going well......... :: :: :: ::

Hey....aren't you supposed to be on a plane to LOS? ::

HT

Hi,

I think I understand your frustration. I'm male, but have been in a number of situations where my female partner acted in a similar way that your Bf seeems to, e.g. just want to get it in and F**k.

being of more mature age, I actually need some stimulation before I "can" do the deed, and before I can come.

I have found that if my partner is in a hurry, and I am not, I slow down, and give her oral sex, slowly. The act of doing that excites me, and provides the rigour needed and the excitement to move to the next stage, even if originally i didn't feel like it. I suppose it has to do with pheramones.

Anyway, it hasn't got anything to do with who my partner is. It worked with my wife, my (former) mia Noi, with a one off worker at Eden, and with an on again/ off again GF.

I suppose it just works for me.

Try it, it may work for you. Take control, slow him down, and tantalise him.

Good luck, and enjoy.

[color:"red"] 'coz, when we get older, we just want to get done with that whole sex thing as quick as possible and get back to the more important things in life such as: lightening farts, scratching our balls and asking you gals to please make us a coffee.

[/color]

Flyonzewall!!!

Is it you answering such as above :)? Delighful man, you made me smile, thanks, I have had bad weeks lately :hug: :hug:

Can you scratch before sex please??? :neener:

[color:"red"]why do you females always need constant prove of our love? [/color]

Darling, asking for a foreplay is not to prove your love, it is intended to get one or two orgasms, ok? A mature woman in a long term relationship does still need a littlle touch here and there, the older (like your Jasmine here) women, the more we need, do you understand my friend?

Love your answer but will love you more if you can relate to our feelings!!! :applause::hug:

Jasmine :devil:

[color:"red"] or a husband jumping right out of bed to go play nintendo downstairs.

[/color]

How about a husband said "Get off me, I've got to go to the bathroom"? ::

I find that in a good long term relationship, all I need to do is ask! :o:D

Jasmine :devil:

Archived