why men skip the foreplay?

Fly,

"when we get older, we just want to get done with that whole sex thing as quick as possible "

But when we get really older, sometimes we find we need the foreplay more than the lady does. Anyway, I'll take all the foreplay she wants to give me!

Regards, JEff

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>But when we get really older, sometimes we find we need the foreplay more than the lady does. <<<

nah, that's just altzheimer - we have forgotten all the throuble that dangling thing between our legs has brought us into just for the sake of a few minutes of wet and sloshy noise.

Hi alleypanda,

Foreplay is an art form. More important than the sex itself (not that foreplay isn't). It's what separates the men, from the boys. What is just as important, is the afterplay. It's what can make your experience with a woman most rememberable (sp?) to her. I could never be fully satisfied, unless I know that my partner is equaly so.

Afterplay involves the fact that you really like to be with her, even though you have just gotten satisfied yourself. It is validation, and proof, that you care about her, and not just your own needs. This is true, be it a prostitute, or your wife.

Nothing could be colder to a woman, than having a punter throw 1K baht at her right after the deed, or a husband jumping right out of bed to go play nintendo downstairs.

alleypanda....am I right?

Ht

...you just don't know what you miss.

me scratching my balls is an indication of perfect comfort and being at peace with the world. a meditative state of bliss.

why do you females have to force us back into the mundane world by constantly demanding ... FOREPLAY?!

Sorry that I disagree,

I guess you put too much meaning into 'showing affection'. Just say you like it, you need foreplay to get horny, that's the language we understand around here.

And just consider: when you give your boyfriend a blowjob, that's called foreplay!

carlton

Just say you like it, you need foreplay to get horny, that's the language we understand around here.

So you are saying that men are not so intelligent?

>Just say you like it, you need foreplay to get horny, that's the language we understand around here.

The other day I had that high school sex experience with my gf.

Nobody came out from the bathroom wrapped in the towel, there was no action needed to get anybobody horny...it just happened...plain, fully dressed, button ripping start...

Note: we came back from supermarket, not out of a sexy movie.

Nothing could be colder to a woman, than having a punter throw 1K baht at her right after the deed, or a husband jumping right out of bed to go play nintendo downstairs.

I guess the Japanese guys are throwing down more than 1K baht, because those cold bastards are still quite popular! :p

Hi,

>>>Nothing could be colder to a woman, than having a punter throw 1K baht at her right after the deed<<<<

I laughed right after posting this. There is one thing colder...... Having punter throw 500 baht at her right after deed. :grinyes:

HT

Archived