Patpong bar warning...Kings Corner

yfs

The Crown Group in NEP does not HAVE to pad their bills. Their normal prices are highway robbery in themselves. I've sworn them off forever.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That reminds me of an incident that was right out of Monty Python. I'm walking past Sexy Night in NEP one evening, and JUST as I'm passing their door, a bevy of buck-naked attractive young ladies run out in a group, lift me up (and I'm not a small guy), and spirit me inside! Woo Hoo! Who can resist asales pitch like that? :beer:

Hi there Short-Time,

>guys who seem to condemn PP the most tend to favor >beerbar venues over gogos

In my case with what you said hear, i think you are compleetly right. I love the beer bars becouse they are relaxing and it is just like going to a bar hear at home accept there happens to be girls eveywere.

I like gogo bars, but only when i have allready got my girl so when i walk in, im not shoved into a seat and pressure put on me as soon as i walk into one.

Cheers Roman

"One thing I?ve noticed though is that many of the guys who seem to condemn PP"

I also think a lot of people who get ripped off in Patpong are kinda asking for it. They get shitfaced drunk and make themselves easy targets for bill padding etc etc...

ZMAN

Probably the best tact to adopt especaially in Patpong and certain places in Soi Cowboy, as there is a fair chance that you are going to be overcharged is to check your tab each time it is presented, and should you go in a bar where they keep the bills behind the bar 'till you go, get on your heels and go somewhere else.

Archived