Patpong bar warning...Kings Corner

yfs

Says khunsanuk:

Hi,

"The one's in PP are worse than the ones in NEP though."

I think you are mistakingly thinking that the Crown Group is associated with the King's Group. This is not the case.

Sanuk!

Ah, I thought CG was run by KG. Apologies for putting down CG. :dunno:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says ZMAN Z28:

Well I am glad you made up your own mind. Or is it others have made up your mind for you.

Z

Probably the latter, though I'm unsure that there's a true opposition between the two statements. :: (Move over Wittgenstein...)

Okay - I would consider having a look, as long as I was in the company of someone like CkrisG who is a long-time afficienado of Patpong. No doubt I 'll end up there on the next trip with the lads. But I wouldn't countenance the idea of going down on my own. It sounds a bit too edgy. I want to relax when I'm out in Bangkok not be constantly suspicious.

Maybe I shouldn't believe everything I read eh? :) Me and Tony Blair (Doh - bet I get a finger wag for that last one)

;)

If you go to the right places you certaintly wont have to worry about the " idea of going down on my own." some nice lady will do it for you.

The truth is, it is a filthy flea biten place that lost it's charms 20 years ago. If the touts do not drive you away the 1000 or more post on rip offs should. Let it die a miserable death!

Maybe something useful will appear someday.

Says wcv56:

The truth is, it is a filthy flea biten place that lost it's charms 20 years ago. If the touts do not drive you away the 1000 or more post on rip offs should. Let it die a miserable death!

Maybe something useful will appear someday.

I dont agree at all........ let it live a long life, just to keep all stupid tourists there as well as all dumb sexmaniacs and keep NEP, SC and soi33 to the good guys ! :) :)

Cheers !

King Corner is a Katoey Bar!

Sorta. It's about a 50/50 split between post op katoeys and real girls. In that sense it's kind of a unique bar, but the BG's/BK's are extremely greedy for ladydrinks and propose very high prices. Seems the bar of choice for Japanese in the area for what it is worth.

I find the gauntlet of obnoxious girls grabbing and screaming at you when you walk past EVERY bar in SOI COWBOY much more annoying than the touts and 1 or 2 girls in front of the patpong bars. I hate walking down soi cowboy for that reason...grabbing, pulling, etc....even when i OBVIOUSLY don't want anything to do with them (as indicated by my looking in the opposite direction or giving them a "stay away" look).

Archived