What are your accomodations and what do you pay

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

staying here now. fancy 24h reception, but less fancy and bit worn de luxe I apt.

PROS: dvd player installed for free, large living room, 2 bathrooms, balcony, many shops/restaurents/rachada mp/clubs, swimming pool/gym nearby, in a local thai neighbourhood, 1 bedroom flat, if not using dialup laptop on local rate plenty B20-25/h internet cafe's

CONS: bit small & uncomfortable bed, non adjust ac, dial thru office to call room from outside, very limited kitchen utilities, weird key!, cleaning 3 times week only

overall I might stay here again as I like the area, but 1 girl from angels the other night refused to go here as she thinks it's a dodgy area so we had to camp at PB as a roll in her family 1 room sathorn place was kinda not an option either :rolleyes:

Says ib13:

sounds like a great deal as I just rented this ladprao rd mansion for a week at B6300 while the monthly cost is B17k.

where about is your place & does it do daily/weekly?

You rented a mansion?!?!

IB,

thank you very much. I probably have the opportunity of a 3 - 6 month stay in los, still under negotiation though. So, I am looking for possible opportunities ;)

Your report sounds good. One more question please: How about the location? How long does it take going to lower sukh?

well there's no BTS around the corner & as I've so far only done the taxi trek from lower suk/silum/etc at night going back it takes only 10min or so, but the reverse in daytime expect at least 30min!

but to say poseideon MP it's very near & even more so the new club20 bar dancing joint :hubba:

Regarding the Juldis places

The reason some Bar girls may not want to there is because there is a large African contingent there. And lets be honest most Thai's are racist.

However the security is excleent.

Its walking distance to WTC and a bit further to Siam square

about 45 baht in a taxi to both Nana and Silom

Cowboy and soi 33 are never more than 65 bht in taxi

I have lived there on and off for over a year and never have a problem gettinhg the deposit and the monthly bill for utensils

is always fair

Electricity 5 bht per unit

Water 180 baht per month

I found > 200 sqm rooms in the lower sukh area for THB 20K - 30K on a Japanese site(?) too.

However, it seems big cheap rooms are available, but for the location it depends imo very much on the daily way to work (if you are working), the vicinity of schools, kindergarten, social contacts, restaurants, supermarkets, shopping centers etc.

Archived