What are your accomodations and what do you pay

Did your mate buy or rent in Rangsit? Out of interest what was the cost?

I am fairly close to Rangsit, roughly 35kms from Bangkok, take 45 - 60 minutes on average to get to work (door-to-door).....I live in a Moobaan, detached house...it seems I am the only Farang in the Moobaan and pay roughly 2-5000 Baht for housing costs a month! This is family house, so the cost is only the utilities and there is no rent!!!! ::

SB.!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8000 baht a month for a very clean and well kept two storey wooden house built in the 60's near the weekend market. two bedrooms, living room, another smaller attached two room guest quarters with extra bathroom, kitchen outside thai style, largish area for the dogs to run around, park the car etc.

wetmarket in walking distance, huge dept. store in walking distance. 5 mins from expressway, 15 mins from the next skytrain station (and underground when it's finally finished).

C T... Tell me more about your mansion please, how far down lad prao is it, i am looking for weekly rental for now and long term rental towards end of year. somewhere in lad prao or phahonyothin areas north of central. Girlfriend works in airport... All help greatly appreciated.

Says ib13:

sounds like a great deal as I just rented this ladprao rd mansion for a week at B6300 while the monthly cost is B17k.

where about is your place & does it do daily/weekly?

It's in a North-Eastern Sukhumvit area. No daily/weekly. It's sort of a moo baan...I imagine most people here own their houses. Heck, there aren't even any other farangs here :)

Says walletss:

If anyone is interested in the Pratunam area of Bangkok, there is The Juldis Towers and Juldis Mansions. They are furnished studios which rent for about 10,000 baht per month. Walking distance to Pantip Plaza and WTC.

Do you have a link? A google didn't brought up much....

Archived