Singapore - 24hr bars coming, with GoGo's ?

New Petchburi Pete

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your right IB13 - marriott is 5 minute walk from the Towers - come out of the hotel take the underpass to isetan department store and then walk up Orchard Road and its opposite the Hilton. marriot also has a good bar called the Living room on the ground floor and a nighclub in the basement with a good band but not always so busy. All bar None is the name. Your also 2 minutes away from the Hyatt with brix in the basement - fair smattering of Thai Girls in their as well - entrance from the street next to the bang & Olufsen store into the basement - again good live band normally.

Top Ten was swinging last night - surpirsing for a Wednesday so Im back there tonight with some mates purely for assesment purposes :hubba: - to see if its a one off or consistently good these days. Just thinking about one girl and the skirt she was wearing cunningly disguised as a belt last night makes my body shudder :grinyes: - If I were you make sure you walk around - dont get stuck in just one bar and the old stroy is still the same - the higher the floor, the better looking they get.....

Cheers

Geylang not your style then? I went there and was quite shocked by the 'rawness' of it.

Have you checked out the Thai section? Burmese section? Chinese section? It was mad. Fishbowls on Lorong 14 or was it 15? S$80 for 20 to 25 mins.

Didn't partake, as I had the Danish with me. Not that I would have anyway. Though I did see a fine pair of Chinese breasts on Lorong 8. :grinyes:

Precisely so... I was surprised to see how they negotiated with the girls on the street. There would sometimes be 4 or 5 of them. Then there is the way the crowd around the hotels.

The Thai section looked pretty basic, with the guys(Thai) queueing up outside waiting for the girls to come down. 'Twas an eye opener.

hmm I'd say it's more of an eye opener how much they dare to charge for their local beer these days - 4-5 quid seems to be the range at many bars & no we're not talking naugty bars as they don't exist except if a bar crammed with lady boys in orchard towers can be called naughty :eek:

IB,

I see, you are approaching the real nightlife venues. ;) Did you ever visited little India? Some years ago, a very cheap spot, but definitely worth a visit if you haven't seen it before (also, if you are going to partake in the action there).

However, a new day, a new city and everything payed. No, I am not getting jealous and I am not interested, but do you still accept applications? ;)

Archived