Singapore - 24hr bars coming, with GoGo's ?

New Petchburi Pete

Says Peter1964:

IB,

I see, you are approaching the real nightlife venues.
;)
Did you ever visited little India? Some years ago, a very cheap spot, but definitely worth a visit if you haven't seen it before (also, if you are going to partake in the action there).

In Little India there is the infamous Desker Road, very cheap bordels with both girls and ladyboys! S$ 20 per shot, even less! ... good luck!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually I'm getting quite fed up with it 'cos the only places I really wanna go is LOS, Indo, brazil, columbia & perhaps DR?

so if you have something nice to offer we can swap jobs :dunno:

next is russia, which I have a feeling you may like...

with LOS only days away I feel I may NOT indulge here at all, but I must admit I saw a say cute thai '8' at top ten & so many hot indians walking around so perhaps a fieldtrip will be in order, but I doubt it...

was at chijmes the other night where apparently all the granny airhostess from BA etc. hangs out as get 40% discount all night!

anyways one pilot went on about this afterhour place called swing bar, but we did not have the energy to follow him there so just wondered if anybody been there & what's the deal? a swingers place :hubba:

Swing bar is a bar by Centrepoint off Orchard Road. Officially do not serve alchol after 3am but if you know someone you can get in. I discovered it by chance about 18 months ago - its not actually that good and P4P is virtually non existent.

Last i heard it had been told to close at 3am and was being enforced. the wierdest afterhours place is actually an old hotel nr to Lee Kuan Yew's house, which is a derelict hotel. You sit in the grounds and drink beer served through a metal gate. Its called the Mitre Hotel - gets busy with expats at weekends.

By the way Orchard Towers has been raided every night last week culminating with the first raid on Top Ten for about 3 years - From Top ten alone they took about 30 overstayers so I guess talent is generally a little on the thin side.

Cheers

Archived