Predicting Thai holidays?

Neon Ninja

Says samak:

remember the few with fixed dates (birthdays of HM's, Memorial and Anniversary days (Coronation, Chakri Dynasty, Chulalongkorn, Constitution etc.), learn the Lunar Calendar and how to calculate the holidays depending on this (major Buddhist holidays like makabucha, visakarbucha, kao pansa and asakabucha, chinese new year, add the election days and you can perfectly plan your holidays!

if you take all the public holidays, the weekends and the annual leave, are there still some ordinary working days left?.... :neener::cover:

Says jp1:

Says samak:

remember the few with fixed dates (birthdays of HM's, Memorial and Anniversary days (Coronation, Chakri Dynasty, Chulalongkorn, Constitution etc.), learn the Lunar Calendar and how to calculate the holidays depending on this (major Buddhist holidays like makabucha, visakarbucha, kao pansa and asakabucha, chinese new year, add the election days and you can perfectly plan your holidays!

if you take all the public holidays, the weekends and the annual leave, are there still some ordinary working days left?....
:neener::cover:

TIT :neener:

Yup, mid-August thru early October is always a "safe" time to be in LOS. That's why I'm wheels up on August 21st for three weeks .

But you can usually get a drink somewhere in Pattaya any day & nearly any hour! Often some of the beer bars are discreetly open with the lights down and Tahitian Queen seems to be open most holidays.

Just my experience anyway.

Take care,

WISteve

Says jp1:

if you take all the public holidays, the weekends and the annual leave, are there still some ordinary working days left?

and i had 6 weeks vacation expatriate special allowance when i worked here! :neener:

unfortunately just theoretically as i had a over 100 days vacation balance when i left! :banghead:

Archived