Subway Franchise now open in Silom

Had lunch at Subway today next to sala daeng BTS - it's behind the KFC.

Made a nice change and tasted just the same as in the other branches (what a shocker!)

There were 2 american managers behind the counter, no doubt training the staff.

Lets see how the girls in patpong react when you ask them if they like "foot-longs"

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaaaaaaaaa Hoooooooooooo! That rules man. Thanks for the tip. :bow: Used to wait for a visa run to Singapore to have one. Now if only taco bell opened somewhere that would be perfect.

It's very close to O'Reillys. In the same complex as the Sushi restaurant.

To be honest you would never know it was there - you cannot see if from Silom Road! It's opposite the Erdinger and behind the KFC.

Had the meatball sub today... steak & cheese tomorrow... why did they build it so close to the office :p

Couldnt agree with you more Fly.

Lets hope they get 'em opening pretty sharpish, coz I'm gonna be coming back soon.

I really do just hope that they are better than my local one here in the UK. I had never had a bad experience with a Subway until this one opened. Seriously badly managed, and currently up for sale. Just hope the new buyer improves things ::

Says bangkokbutcher:

I really do just hope that they are better than my local one here in the UK. I had never had a bad experience with a Subway until this one opened. Seriously badly managed, and currently up for sale. Just hope the new buyer improves things ::

Bangkokbutcher - word on the street ( glances shiftily over left shoulder and sniffs) is that the franchise for Subway in the UK is just the worst. No wonder they've packed it in near you.

They've got all kinds of subway sandwiches they prepare for you on the spot topped just how you like it. Bread baked fresh in the store daily. What's good? Well, like pizza tastes vary so follow your instincts. Not to be missed are classics like Italian BMT, seafood and crab, meatball.

www.subway.com

Just looked at the locator for Thailand and it looks like one is going to open near Nana!!!

Store is not currently open

soi Southern Nana/Sukhumvi

Soi 4 Klontoey Nua Wattana

Bangkok

Archived