Dite pills??

bangkokbutcher

Hi,

sorry for the slightly off the beaten track of Thai related drugs and diseases. But this I just had to ask.

A friend of mine has just purchased 3 months supply of some wonderous 'diet pill' from some auction site in the UK. Not sure how much he paid but thats irrelevant anyway.

Now call me a scrutiniser, but do these things really work??

The magical ingredient claimed to work wonders is 'Garcinia Cambogia' along with 23 other powerful fat burners.

Has anyone ever had any good, bad or indifferent experiences with this type of product?

Because I am sure my mate has been taken to the cleaners, or at least ripped off.

Just trying to find a way to take the piss out of him when I see him next week.

Cheers!

Thats exactly what I thought!

How the f*** do these companies get away with making claims like these..according to the tablet container you WILL lose 5-7lbs per month.

Geez, I am just glad I have never been 'sucked' in by some of the cliams that get made by some pharmacuticals (sp?), OK drug companies...

Ask yourself this? If you were the owner of the formular for a diet pill that actually worked and could be sold direct to the public without the need for a prescription or liscensing. Why on earth would you market it in small quantities via a two bit auction site when you would have the supermarkets and chemist chains beating a path to your door cheque books in hand :)

i don't know about those ones, but the only diet pills i have ever used was as a speed substitute... :drunk:

dunno, but if it is nothing with your glands or genetic than i guess the only thing which works is eating right and do some hard exercise. personally, i think boxing is the quickest way to loose the pounds.

>>>i don't know about those ones, but the only diet pills i have ever used was as a speed substitute... :drunk:

dunno, but if it is nothing with your glands or genetic than i guess the only thing which works is eating right and do some hard exercise. personally, i think boxing is the quickest way to loose the pounds.<<<

Well I reckon that by taking the speed substitution pills, this will greatly enhance any persons abilities and motivation to do such sports/activities.

BTW, did they work?? :grinyes:

There are 2 types of diet pills that actually work, 1lb a day loss is possible, both require a prescription in the west, but are readily available in BBK Type 1 'Zenacal' works by limiting fat absorption in the intestine, downside cost and oily shit. Type 2 'pentamine' basically an amphetertmine and appitite suppresant. Downside includes high blood pressure, low sex drive, headaches and potential heart valve problems. Have fun. :beer:

Oily shit.

Now that conjures up all sorts of things.

Does this mean the shit will float.

Is the oil inflammable - do I need to stop smoking while I'm having a shit.

Or will be enough not to wipe my arse with the same hand as I'm holding the cigarete in.

I'd go for the oily shit by the way.

The other tablets seem to be a danger to your health.

Says pe7e:

There are 2 types of diet pills that actually work, 1lb a day loss is possible, both require a prescription in the west, but are readily available in BBK Type 1 'Zenacal' works by limiting fat absorption in the intestine, downside cost and oily shit. Type 2 'pentamine' basically an amphetertmine and appitite suppresant. Downside includes high blood pressure, low sex drive, headaches and potential heart valve problems. Have fun.
:beer:

Yeah come to think of it, I have heard of that Zenacal one, I am sure that it was on the UK news some time ago.

Not sure how it worked though, but you have summed it up.

Anyone ever suffered from 'oily shit' before?? ::

As for the Pentamine, and the side effects on offer from that one, I reckon you would be better off on a diet of deep fried pork fat and chicken skin....much less painful :grinyes:

Archived