How well do you get along with the sibblings of GF

limbo

My wife has two younger sisters, one has a daughter and I get along very well with them.

The middle one is the one with the daughter, her boyfriend left her so she and the family raise the child. I get along well with the child and her. My wife and me always bought clothes and little presents for her child. A bit more before ours was born!!

The youngest sister studies in BKK, Ramkanghaeng Uni, and is since almost a year trying to finish her English studies. :doah:

She's really funny and good to hang out with, we get along very well although her English is fairly limited.

One thing we do is eating out at MK and completely pig out on the duck there.

Since she never seems to have money, I always slip her bit when she's around.

I get along very well with all my wife's siblings but particularly her younger sister who lived with us in Phuket for a while. She's really a riot. If I had met her before my wife we'd probably have ended up as a couple. As is she is sort of the sister I never had.

All of my wife's sisters are pretty cool except for her next oldest sister who I have little use for. I get along with her and her husband OK but they are not my favorite members of the family. Of any members of her family this sister and her husband are the only ones who ever try to take advantage of others. In the great scheme of things this is no big deal as the rest of her family are more likely to watch my back as not.

Hi,

I quite like my wife's older sister and I really like this girl's husband (i.e. my wife's brother-in-law). Both of them are very hard working and never complain. Would love to take this guy on a night out on on the town, but he would never allow me to. Waste of money (his thoughts, not mine! :) )

As for her 2 brothers, one younger & one older, I have to admit to not caring much about either. The older is drunk pretty much 24/7 (ever since his wife left him about 10 years ago, leaving him with their daughter), and the younger is very sneaky (I have a hard time trusting him). I have to admit though that neither has ever asked me for money (my wife would flay them alive :) ), nor have they ever treated me with disrespect. We just don't click.

Sanuk!

Limbo,

I guess I'm a lucky guy as well....... GF is youngest of nine children, she has 2 other sisters and 6 brothers, all of them married except for oldest sister.......

I met most of them, I think :), and all did their utmost to speak English as my Thai is still nearly non-existent, then again all nine passed through university, four of them even studied abroad.

All in ok more than ok, and I'm the second farang in the family, guess that helps as well :)

Cheers !

Hi Limbo.

My wifes sisters and i get along very very well.

Her youngest sister and her long time BF are a lot of fun.

Her second eldest is a great girl with a good heart (her new BF and i ....well we do not see eye to eye on Thai matters and more time will tell i guess)

we try to have at least one meal a week together (not him ) and always have a great night (as long as NTG cooks) the other two cant boil water ::

BTW they are in Koh samui as we speak.

(him and wifes sister)

Guest lazyphil

I get on well with my mrs younger brother of 25, his English is quite limited his Thai/Chinese gf is pretty nice too ;) her youngest brother was killed in a bike accident in BKK three months after our nipper was born he was 20 years old and a lovely lad.

my missus has one elder sister, nice but not the brightest, so my missus is the dominating person (no parents anymore). she has 4 younger brothers who are absolutely great, love and fear my missus (same with me as i am the only person around who dares to argue with my missus ;) ).

in situations where i need their help they have always been there for me, and have been so far absolutely trustworthy and honorable (maybe that's why they are piss poor).

i think i am rather lucky with my thai family. the only other person we are taking care of is an old uncle who is a riot - whatever we say he agrees with vehemently, and when my missus says one word against him he starts crying. we can't stop him though from buying his fill of lao khao on credit, which means that my missus has to pay off at her monthly trip upcountry a bill of a hundred baht or so, and he ends up crying again... he is in the wider area well respected for his healing powers and encyclopic knowledge on medical herbs.

Archived