Tokyo Gathering - August 1st

UAL875

Says Roppongi:

It's the silly season here now with all these official days -- Kimono Day, Unagi (eel) Day, Marine Day (though the sun hasn't shined in weeks), so with the powers bestowed onto my pubic dreadlocks, I hereby declare this Friday G-String Day!

Kamui -- it's definetly cheaper to fly to BKK than Tokyo :hubba:

:beer:

Why do you do this to me? Reminding me on this? I sit at my desk contemplating about the topic of J-pop and Japanese art, reading an email by a Japanese friend who told me that I should include the "sex things in Japanese society". I would love to do some field research on this topic ASAP :hubba:, but the taxman says No for this year whom I owe a few Euro unfortunately :help::cussing::censored:

But I will attend one of the meetings next year definitely. With UG moving to Tokyo and TTM already having arrived there this should be a very funny evening. :beer:

Anyway it is good to hear that Tokyo crew had a good time last Friday.

My plan to move there may of course be stopped in its tracks after my recent behaviour.........once that guy files his report to the powers that be........

Anyway I had a few beers to celebrate the party in my favourite hang out in Perth, somehow the eye candy wasn't quite the same.

Have u guys been to the Warrior Celt ?? Don't ask me where it is but it must be close to Kanda sort of an Irish/Brit place man was I drunk that night!!!!

Uniformguy

(1) Roll Call:

jp1 ? present and looking tons relieved for surviving the bigwigs' visit (Big Bucks, Big Schmucks!);

Voodoo ? present and in top spirits. Yes, let's try that other place next time. Hobogoblin, albeit convenient and friendly, has a cruddy guy/gal ratio. We went to Motown afterwards and it was pussy galore but Mr. Roppongi was "crippled' with Babe #1 so he was not the wingman needed in that venue;

Roppongi-san ? present but received 5 demerits for ?bringing? 2 gals to the gathering and then dismissing the one who had accompanying friends that could have been shared by the masses. An additional 15 demerits were tacked on at Motown (see above);

UAL875 ? late. 10 demerits reduced to 5 as I relinquished the opportunity to get a bj from a coworker in order to attend the gathering solo (operative word Roppongi-san: solo). For inquiring minds, I received a raincheck which I will honor Tuesday evening in the friendlier confines of my apartment.

(2) I, too, did not get laid Friday night. I did get laid Friday morning, Saturday night and Sunday morning albeit the activity Saturday and Sunday was with my girlfriend ? does that count? Does being a good looking guy count for anything? Where are my cheeses and socks???

(3) (VooDoo as a side note) The bird that unexpectedly called me up Friday morning as I was dropping off the chick I had been with Thursday night ? anyways, she rang me up again Saturday morning. So I basically told her ?this weekend is booked, let?s try next Sunday?. So she asks if the reason we could not meet was because I was going with another girl. So I say ?of course? ? gosh that irked her so she is (thankfully) out of the picture -- for now. But if I was a betting man I would put a few mon down that she will call again. They all do, it?s a J-gal trait. That interlude, however, was not nearly as funny as the message left for Roppongi by Babe #2 in his harem (the one with the big tits, the one he sent packing from the Hobogoblin ? the one who had friends with her that could have been shared with me!!!). Oh my goodness ? the message had me crying. Something about ?Youuuuuu Big Fuck. You Liar. Go back to Australia?. Once again, if I was a betting man, I would wage she will be back as well. That wonderful J-gal quality, god bless them.

(4) (For Carew, for the faithful) - The Mao of Mark. My own Dali Lama, Stonehenge, and Jimi Hendrix rolled into one. I agree the Philosophy is no match for a laymen nor for mere moderators of wee message boards. Vanished. Once it was there, like an old elephant that eats the peanuts (Mao Mark, January 2003) but now it is gone. But is it gone? His word is very much alive in the East ? in the whispers of the back sois of Bangkok, at midnite on the ancient junks that still float in Hong Kong?s alluring harbor, in the silences of the stone gardens of Kyushu and Shikoku. I know. I know. He walks with the enlightened. I have heard firsthand of his time in Spain, the hours spent in the midday heat outside Sevilla?s Giralda amongst the sleepy horse-drawn carriages, or of his lost solitude in the multitude of stripes, shadows and portals of the magnificent Mezquita or of his ambles along GranVia in trendy Madrid? and yes, I have his accomplishments, his written genius. I have, I cherish? They are committed to memory and to parchment. I will gladly send you a copy if you kindly PM me. Afterall, in the words of the Mark: "The girls are the workers. They must work upon me. Working in my penis, working hardly in the making happy me of me."

(5) Kamui you know what you are missing. No need to pour more salt into the wound. I expect to see you at the next meeting.

(6) I am just "taking the piss" with my comments on Roppongi-san. There is no one better to hang with at these type of settings. :beer:

• 4 weeks later...

Wow - sorry about that - only just found this thread - I'm out of Japan . I was in BKK for your get together .. then tropical England .. but back to BKK next week .. will be back in the Big Mikan late Sept.. so hopefully your G-string law will still be in force

Cheers.. not so blue..not so Tokyo

Archived