Subway is NOW open!

Hi Guys,

Thanks to Khun Sauk for allowing me to post this..

It's time to Eat Fresh! Subway Nana is now open! The address is Sukhumvit Soi Nana between Majestic Suites and Landmark Hotel on Sukhumvit.

Today was a training day and we had a great day serving over 150 people who ordered subs. Just please be patient tomorrow as the crew is still in training!

Monday, the site www.subwaythailand will be up.

The canvas bags for Stickman will be available we hope by Monday.

As for Nana plaza readers, please ask for Khun Nui and just say ?Nana plaza" for a special Subway opening gift after you order your sub, this will be available after Monday August 4th as well.

Hope to see you at Subway!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet!!! I ate at the one over near Pat Pong on monday. I ordered the melt with the horseradish sauce. The sandwich was great. Except for the bacon. The bacon was the only thing that didn't taste like a legitimate Subway sandwich topping. They were also reluctant to put on the jalapenos. I told the Farang working at the Silom branch about the bacon, and he assured me everything was from Subway and the bacon tastes just like it is in America. I just wanted to tell him it was a good sandwich and didn't want to argue. I have eaten hundreds of sandwiches from Subway in America, and the bacon I had in Thailand tasted like key. After I picked it off after 2 bites, the sandwich was fantastic.

Better luck to the Nana Branch(better location):

ZMAN

:applause: :applause:

Congratulations Showtime. Best of success with this location. Sure got lots of foot traffic there. :bow:

Plans for how many more in Bkk? More locations soon?

Will definately stop by when I'm over next. Even the g/f is into subs ! :grinyes:

Went by it today on the way to my workout (sorry, but Subway subs would kill my low-carb diet! ::)

Anyway, there were a lot of guys, um, mostly BIG guys, waiting in line for their sandwiches.

Two questions, if I may:

1. What are the hours, especially how late are they open? Will they kill the Burger Guy's business from NEP?

2. The place 'shares' the building with Coffee World (coffee and subs, yech :)). Just looking inside there did not seem to be places to sit down. Is this Subway primarily a take-out joint?

Thanks for responding.

Thanks guys for the luck.

Sorry Khun Sanuk for the spelling. :-)

From now till Sept 1st. were open from 11 a.m to midnight. ( Last night at 8:30 we closed for training but its midnight at least from now on)

Sept 1st...we'll be open 24 hours...7 days a week.

We have a huge area upstairs that?s been renovated for an eating area along with Internet. ( 125 Sq.m)Very nicely done in my humble opinion. Great place to meet and have a sub and a 59 baht Heineken :-)

Fresh coffee and freshly baked bread... almost you think you're in Mamas kitchen. It does bring back the memories!

:hug:

As for the low carb diet. Don?t want to sound like a commercial but please read about Jared. He lost 235 lbs eating just Subway. A guy last night from Oregon, USA was telling me his daughter lost 60 lbs! She was only 15 years old. I?ll be going on a Subway diet myself.

http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/MenuNutrition/Jared/jaredStats.aspx

Here?s some nutrition stuff. Hope you don't mind Khun Sanuk that I add the link, as it explains it better than I could. The big advantage over a hamburger is it?s healthy and taste great. We want to be an alternative choice.

http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/menunutrition/nutrition/index.aspx

Thanks again and hope to see you guys soon. Just ask for Greg or Nui.

After reading this thread I went there today too. I was good filled with guests and the sandwiches were very fine.

I will go there again. Good Luck!

Hi Peter,

Thanks. I'm happy that you found it a good experience.

A great promotion for Nanaplaza readers during the month of August. Free Ice Cold Pepsi with every sub. Just say "Nanaplaza" and the clerk won't ring up the soda. Its unlimited refills too during that visit.

Wished I'd known that when I stopped in after work earlier today.

Oh well, 208 baht for a footlong and a fountain drink wasn't a bad deal at all.

I have to say though, the staff looked mighty shocked as a inhaled the footlong in under 5 minutes flat. Damn it's been three years since my last sub sandwich...

I gotta go unbotton my pants and lay down.

Good job Showtime.

Archived