Subway is NOW open!

Coming from a country where bread is maincourse twice a day, i've learned something this weekend from the NANA subway:

Weat bread with ham and cheese (Which is quite normal in Holland) with some nice vegatables and some PEPPER, taskes GREAT! Damn, that I had to live 42 years without it! Wil be on the weekly menu from now.

The upstairs area (Which not much customers discovered until now aparently) is STUNNING. I'm busy negotiating with my boss to re-locate my workplace there ::

I know mr. and mrs Showtime for about 1,5 year now and they keep AMAZING me with their actions.

WELL DONE!

(I must honestly admit that the sub i took home for the next day didn't make it. The next day I mean) :o

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Glad you all are enjoying the subs.

The upstairs is in fact, not being used as much as it should be. Once it?s discovered though, it will be in demand. Sure hope so, as it would be a shame for it to go to waste. Probably 80% of our subs are take outs.

Delivery is coming in another 2 weeks.

A number of customers have mentioned that the Landmark Hotel has free parking for 4 hours. They stop by our place and then check out the neighborhood. :-)

Think1st... didn't think the extra lunch sub would make it to the next day either. I bet your two month old son ate it :-) I don't blame you...It sure is tempting for it to sit in the fridge!

Says Showtime:

Hi

Glad you all are enjoying the subs...Probably 80% of our subs are take outs... Delivery is coming in another 2 weeks...

Two weeks ??? :o Won't the sarnies have gone off by then? :( I thought our local Chinky, the "Fuk Yoo Takeout" was bad. Mr Wang's mother usually takes about 5 hours to get my Sunday night Special Chow Mein to my door, longer if her moped's been impounded or it's raining. And I only live across the road. :doah:

jack :help:

Jack - we have the ultimate around these parts - 'Dial-a-Doner', where all those troublesome questions such as 'chilli sauce?' and 'salad?' can be sorted out over the 'phone innit.

Top tip for butties: try a sprinkling of Sarsons on yer Shiphams Salmon paste immediately after spreading. It brightens any doorstep sithee.

Called the Subway on Silom. They have no idea when delivery will start. One got the impression that they might not have even understood the concept. Any idea when that delivery service might actually kick in???

Archived