The Best Beach in Thailand?

Torneyboy

I agree...The Similans are outstanding. Best snorkeling and diving in Thailand in my opinion.

What a shame about the dozens of places that have been destroyed over the past 15 years. Too beautiful for their own good I suppose.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree...The Similans are outstanding. Best snorkeling and diving in Thailand in my opinion.

What a shame about the dozens of places that have been destroyed over the past 15 years. Too beautiful for their own good I suppose.

High price to pay for fame i guess.

Tourism has its good and bad aspects :dunno:

If you want to visit a nice beach in Hua Hin you have to go further South than the main one.. which, in my opinion, is shit!

Try Khao Takiep which is about 4-5 km south of town or Suan Son which is maybe 2 km further south again.

The best beach in the Hua Hin area is at Khao Tao, about 13km south of Hua Hin.

You head for Pranburi and take a left when you see the sign for Milford, (I think Milford). Drive around the reservoir, which is itself beautiful, and turn left.

It's a nice quiet beach with massive granite rocks sloping into the water on either side of the small bay.

ao nang at krabi is only I visited there & it's very nice IMO.

top 2 I visited for overall beauty combined with fun would be white sand ko chang & had rin ko phan ngan for it's amazing full moon parties

I voted pattaya for best beach though as that's the beach in los I visited the most so it must be rather unique right? :dunno:

Archived