Another Shocking Headline !!!

Bkkbound04

LOL!

Funny thing it was your town!

Shouldn't you be in bed right now? Go on - you cheeky bugger. I'll tell yer Mum when I see her - just you see. Then you won't be so bloody cheeky. You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when she tans yer hide etc etc...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mam don't care if she's not down the bingo she's on the glue. She gives me a tenner every do so that I fuck off out when my uncles come round.

Anyway them people we were shouting at deserved it because they don't wear them Nike caps with different coloured side panels or shell suit bottoms tucked into their socks.

Cheers

'I don't believe it's that easy in Continental Europe'

recently i spent a few days in Switzerland and very easy for Thais to enter the country.

and they go there for the purpose of working in the Brothels,and i saw many of them.

my friend has connections and he fixed me up with 2 Thai girls for a couple of hours on my Birthday.

I must say that is a sad thing. In the states they are very tough too. It is very hard to get an asian wife over here. We have the same issues though. If you are an out and out illegal you instanly have the same rights as a citizen. We have a desimated health care system, the schools are in a tailspin, because of the lack of english on the part of the students. The schools are not permited by law to ask where the students are from. But if I want to bring back a hard working Thai wife whoa is me. I have to jump through all kinds of hoops and come up with lots of money ect. then I have to pay for all of her medical, and education ect. Not that I mind, it just piss's me off that people that have no interest in this country other than to suck out the marrow and then return home, are getting all the rights. Most of them come here and never intend on becoming tax paying citizens or even residents, they are proud to be who they are and head back home with the money, health, and education. And just leave behind a mess, literaly. Errrrrrrrrrg

What else is new. It is like last night I bumped into one Thai lady who I met before. We had a good time then and she wanted to know if I wanted to go for another short time. I said all I had was 500 baht, which meant I got a no. So we arranged to met at the same place the next day. I arrived, she was not there. Suddently she appeared from an internet shop. I went in and what she was composing was a letter to one of her lovers. She said she missed him and would pick him up at the airport. When she was done, we went short time.

She told me about one Thai Lady living in Germany that now has 3 husbands. And on and on and on. So what else is new?

Zippy (SOTH) is absolutely spot on 100%, just don't come to Leicester mate, you would have a heart attack. I got on the bus a few weeks back to go home from town and apart from three other people, the whole bus (full) were asylum seekers and their kids, mostly Islamic. I would think over 10,000 have turned up here in the last few months, the govt websites last figures say 950 !

I know if I wanted to bring a girlfriend over to marry it would be a real obstacle course. How difficult is Burmese to learn? maybe the girls should be turning up as Burmese and claiming political asylum like all the other liars. Should be a big issue at the next election.

At least we are pretty safe from Islamic terrorist attacks in leicester!-peter

That sounds good, after all. you bring a girl as a tourist and you know she cannot marry you. I mean, that's the whole idea of meeting them, in general, away from final commitment. At least what I read on this board. Cause for celebration, indeed. Hope they have this clause in USA and relax the tourist visas a bit. Crossing my fingers.....

How can they seriously consider preventing love btw a British citizen and a SE Asian student?

---------------------

is that what it says? The girl has to use the right visa then. Go back home, and worl out the fiancee or marriage visa. I am sure they want to make it just a bit harder for girls who scheme guys into marrying them or freelance in UK, married to their pimp, or just cheating their hubby by freelancing (i hear it's common in UK)

Archived