Another Shocking Headline !!!

Bkkbound04

Thats it, the govt are lying to us, outright lying. The govt counts Asylum seekers differently.. when they are talking about asylum seekers entering the country they DONT count dependents.. so a family of 14 from Kurdistan will count as one when entering.... when however they are deprting people they would count the whole 14... last year there were 80000 principle asylum seekers entering the UK ( thats the ones they know about ) I think the true figures are 280 000 per year......

I have nothing against asylum seekers personally, I do however think the numbers should be around 1000 a year if that....

Remember one countries asylum seeker is another countries criminal....

STH :grinyes:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I beg to differ, I think its the most intelligent, :hug:

Think about it, and here is an example, IRA prisoners broke out of prison in the 80's many managed to get to USA, France etc, in some case they claimed asylum successfully...

The Kurds in Turkey have a terrorist organisation PKK (incidently they are involved in extorting money from Turkish emigree's in London) ... I could go on...

My statement is factually correct, here's another example for you, in Zimbabwe homosexuality is illegal... many use that as a reaon for asylum.... here in the UK...

BB re-read it and think about... ( i think you have egg on you face now) :nono:

STH

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

I beg to differ, I think its the most intelligent,
:hug:

BB re-read it and think about... ( i think you have egg on you face now)
:nono:

Spirit,

At least you made me smile :)

Joking apart, you are mixing all your asylum seekers and putting them in 1 bag, that is wrong.........

Not putting my foot forward here and saying that all those people are right, as most are seeking an economic future, but your first statement was just purely a racist statement.....

Here in Belgium we had abt 100 Afghani asylum seekers in hunderstrike for 22 days to get 'better' conditions, well at the end they gave up because - rightfully so - they did not get it.

I'm absolutely not for those people and I think we should help them in their own countru of origin, but that gives me no right to state here that they are scum and criminals as you wrote.........

Just my point of view.

Cheers !

I have no proof that they are criminals or scum, but I have it on the most excellent authority that the vast majority are lairs. My best mate is married to a woman who has worked for the home office for several years processing the claims of 'asylum seekers' Her opinion is that 95% of the stories of oppression are just that. She hears the same crap all the time, the men have all been tortured and the gals have all been raped. I value her opinion as she was an illegal migrant herself from Uganda. Even though she was the secretary of a govt minister and her brother works for Ugandan embassy service she was still given the right to stay due to her 'oppression'.

This woman says we are stupid for making it so attractive and easy to stay here. I don't blame the huddled masses for wanting to get here, where else in the world will this lot get a cheque for 1500 pounds to buy themselves a car to get to work, free housing, free health care etc.

Zippy for prime minister!-peter

Thai3,

Same here, my niece is the head lawyer for the ministry of interior here, department of asylum seekers.......

Of course they all lie, thats the only way they have to get in......

And of course I dont want them here, they would be better of at home with our help...... but I cannot change that, can I ?

Still, not a reason to hate or to make racist remarks.

I know, I grew up with racism, I recognise it when I read it, simple as that.

And no I dont have all the answers, I'll focus my attention to my work and to LOS, better ways to focus for me.

Cheers !

After Sept 11th in heavily pakitani areas . bangladeshi areas they were dancing in the streets, yet for them to get in its not a problem, they have legions of crooked pakistani solicitors, immigration advisors.... its a cause of genuine anger for 100% of people I know..

This is why the BNP(right wing nationalist party)are gaining more and more support.

When granted residency you swear alligence to the British flag or fuck off back to where you came from or face charges of treason,simple as that.

Guest lazyphil

<<When granted residency you swear alligence to the British flag or fuck off back to where you came from or face charges of treason,simple as that>>

oh does that mean we need to take down the pix of Thai king/queen and put up one of that old bint queen of ours and that fuck wit greek git instead...fooooooook that, she aint swearing no oath to no flag here mate!...rule britania my arsehole :grinyes:

Archived