Another Shocking Headline !!!

Bkkbound04

So any time someone takes a stance against a minority group they are automatically branded a racist. Calling a group of people criminals should in no way earn them the title racist. Although, this seems to be an easy label to place on anyone willing to speak out in support of their own race and culture as the minority populace gains a foot hold abusing the laws the majority has put in place to assist the have nots of our world. It seems the concept of natural selection is out the window as we see fit to feed, house, and protect other nations populace in lieu of taking care of our own citizens, many countries are losing their identities to a population of the mediocre, but what the hell as long as we feel good supporting everybody else what does it matter that our own identities are fading away (this goes for Europe as well as America):doah: . I think Thailand has it somewhat right, trying to protect their citizen base by using their if somewhat murky immigration laws to prevent farangs from taking over :neener:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<this seems to be an easy label to place on anyone willing to speak out in support of their own race and culture as the minority populace gains a foot hold abusing the laws the majority>>

Not unlike the arrogance of upstanding European Christian settlers braving the wild west wiping out entire cultures (I doubt the Tulalip are anything like they once were before the white mans greed came along?) in the name of progress. I wonder if movies about Molosovich will get made about what his race deemed upstanding battles against others in the name of progress. They must have a John Wayne type out there? Its all bollox mate!

oh does that mean we need to take down the pix of Thai king/queen and put up one of that old bint queen of ours and that fuck wit greek git instead...fooooooook that, she aint swearing no oath to no flag here mate!...rule britania my arsehole

Your name vill be ze first on ze list.

The British tend to be more politically mature than the rest of Europe which is why the BNP is only making gains of any sort in White Trash areas where the inhabitants are not even capable of abstract thought and are easily wound up into blind hate through financial jealousy. But we are seeing alarming rises in countries hitherto considered rational such as Denmark and Holland.

France/Austria or even Germany dont suprise me as they have always been inherently prejudiced.

However, the BNP has no veil of respectability in the UK and so its uptake is really only occurring amongst the lowest end of the demographic. However, I think we will see a large swing to the right in the general population as more and more normal people become angry that it is nearing impossibility for UK citizens to afford their own home despite working all their lives while parasites get everything for free because they lie.

No one can tell me that 8000 people a month coming in to a country as small as ours are all due to political oppression and the sooner this is stopped the better for those of us here.

My personal view is most of these vermin are here for money, as soon as that runs out they will be off.

English definition of parasite

"Biology. An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host.

One who habitually takes advantage of the generosity of others without making any useful return.

One who lives off and flatters the rich; a sycophant.

A professional dinner guest, especially in ancient Greece."

when referring to an individual who is migrating purely to take advantage of our benefits system then parasite is a wholly appropriate term

as far as the term for vermin goes;

"Various small animals or insects, such as rats or cockroaches, that are destructive, annoying, or injurious to health.

Animals that prey on game, such as foxes or weasels.

A person considered loathsome or highly offensive.

Such people considered as a group."

one can see the final definition is again wholly appropriate

France/Austria or even Germany dont suprise me as they have always been inherently prejudiced...........However, I think we will see a large swing to the right in the general population as more and more normal people become angry that it is nearing impossibility for UK citizens to afford their own home despite working all their lives while parasites get everything for free because they lie.

Hmmm... the French, Austrians and Germans are inherently prejudiced... glad you're not. :banghead:

Archived