Teaching English

NokTang

[color:"red"]it gets more interesting (for me at least) when talking about the riceharvest, their village, etc.

a few months ago i had a very interesting conversation in a bar with a girl who did two jobs [/color]

Now dear Flyonzewall, I thought we are talking about a regular bar customers whose command in Thai is not like yours (know more Thai words than me ::). What can be a conversation besides small talks due to language barrier?

Or are you saying that the conversation was done in English, German or whatever in the subjects above mentioned? ::

Cheers ::

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me the bar scene tired very quickly and I only ever go when friends come to visit. It's much better and easier to get normal girls, it's more fun, and it's cheaper

I find it is much nicer to be with someone who is with you not so blatantly just for the money but because they really like or even love you. Without putting down the bar scene, this is what makes the "normal" girls special and more exciting to me. Nevertheless, money usually seems to be a part of the equation, to some degree, even with them.

Archived