Teaching English

NokTang

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

visa run: ..........................1,000

-------------------------------

That would be Malaysia only, and even, just a same day return, no eating, no sleeping berth, or choose between (i do not know anymore how much is the train or bus to Butterworth) and would have to be done every month (in that case Mae sai fits ok too). As Fly says, kind of getting scary doing this so often. If he wants a 2 month visa, then he needs to pay for it, another 1000, sleep somewhere on top of that, and now needs to eat ::. Correct me if i am wrong.

That would be Malaysia only, and even, just a same day return, no eating, no sleeping berth, or choose between (i do not know anymore how much is the train or bus to Butterworth) and would have to be done every month (in that case Mae sai fits ok too). As Fly says, kind of getting scary doing this so often. If he wants a 2 month visa, then he needs to pay for it, another 1000, sleep somewhere on top of that, and now needs to eat . Correct me if i am wrong.

Well a wiser person would have got a one year multiple entry 'B' visa in their home country. Then only have to do the 'border hop' every 90 days. Of course then a wiser person would be here doing that. :dunno:

Says BelgianBoy:

Fair enough, but what will happen in 20 years time when you might want to go back to Farangland ???

On what ???

Pensionfund ??

Health service ??

That requires forward thought and planning and logical thinking since we are in Thailand.....

Says BelgianBoy:

What happens if in a few years you meet the woman of your life and get married and have children, what about education ?????

No easy answer here
:)

Cheers !

Yup, no easy answer. What if you dont meet the woman of your life? You might think you should have spent it and enjoyed it while you could.

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

Archived