Potataoe

Torneyboy

Mashed Potatoes.

Served this to my wife and our thai student living with us lately..with falang winter dishes.

They both love it .

She likes to make it.as well now.

I asked then if you have in Thailand and said KFC.

Any of you guys with TG /GF/wife served mashed potatoes..if so what did they think. :dunno:

Thai people who i know like it. And like it too.

I plant two different sorts of some potatoes near my GTG house in South Thailand. But the potatoes dont grow up. ...Hmmmh...Next month i will try it again.

In North Thailand potatoes grow up withouth problems.

Says Mentors:

Thai people who i know like it. And like it too.

I plant two different sorts of some potatoes near my GTG house in South Thailand. But the potatoes dont grow up. ...Hmmmh...Next month i will try it again.

In North Thailand potatoes grow up withouth problems.

They do not need much attention...need water...north better for them.

I live a fair way out side BK (40+ km), and my local produce market (you know the type, muddy field, tarpaulins on the floor, what the locals dug out of the ground *this* week..mostly), always has one or two places that sell potato's. Not the best type for making mashed potato's...but the g/f picked up how to do it with relative ease (not that farang food is often on the menu...sigh).

-j-

Yes, my g/f loves them as well. Especially the KFC ones. :dunno:

She can even clean up that huge portion that they serve at Jools. :rolleyes:

Well, better than Fries at McD's.

Says josh_ingu:

I live a fair way out side BK (40+ km), and my local produce market (you know the type, muddy field, tarpaulins on the floor, what the locals dug out of the ground *this* week..mostly), always has one or two places that sell potato's. Not the best type for making mashed potato's...but the g/f picked up how to do it with relative ease (not that farang food is often on the menu...sigh).

-j-

Hi josh_ingu

I can not eat Thai 24/7

I can cook a few dishes and my wife can do them just as well now.

Maybe try some simple things ...dont know what you/she likes to eat ..but

My wife will not eat beef which is a problem sometimes.

What about spaghetti Bol..i do for her with pork mince and a jar of a good pasta sauce...not as good as with beef.

Easy for you to make?

Just a thought..many other simple things you could show her if you are no good in the kitchen.

Look in the markets maybe have some things to try...stir fry???

Good luck.

Ps as last resort PM Old Hippie...he is the Master Chef,has many tasty dishes..and very easy as well...sure he wouldnt mind sending you some.

Archived