Cavernous Pussies

Lusty

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In between the vagina and the rectum is an area called the perineal body."

You must be referring to an internal part. The medical term for the external area corresponding to this is "Taint Zone". Because it 'taint p*ssy and it 'taint @ss. (Source: Chuck's Wagon Wheel Bar and Grill, 1974.)

I like the Hysterectomy hypothesis. Here is an alternative idea.

Some women can expand their uterus and cervix during intercourse. According to an interview I heard on American radio. This is so she can "literally suck the sperm into her uterus". The interviewer (Terry Gross, I think) was silent for a moment before she was able to recover her composure and resume.

So, the cavernousness may have been a sign that you were giving her a really good time. And later, her not being so cavernous may have indicated that her body was not responding as strongly as it had in the past.

• 4 months later...

i noticed a few of my regular gals who dont actually now work in abar have developed very cavernous pussies. It only took about 1 year for them to go from tight to extra large so i can only assume that they have been humping jockey style with too much enthusiasm. The change in the size of their fannies is quite alarming in the space of 1 year . They claim to have given up working the game but its obvious from the vaginal change that they havent given up selling puss.

Its possbile 1 of them is living with an expat who is banging her night and day ,thats what i assume from the alarming changes .Or he is banging her with a large dildo .

Archived