Cavernous Pussies

Lusty

I've come across two of these(no pun intended)in Los.

Please excuse me as I'm not sure of the gynacological names of the various bits.

Basically once you get past the insertion hole instead of a canal leading up to the womb neck one finds a large cavern which would probably accomodate a fist ::.

I was just wondering if this was the result of some surgical procdeure.Please advise

Intrestingly enough I found both of these on slightly built specimens :p

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a cunt that is.

Room to drive a double decker bus in, turn around and drive back out again and not even touch the side walls.

I have come across one or two of those too.

I found them to be very deceiving actually. When the lady was having an orgasm she was able to squeeze that rather large area down into something very small and it felt like your cock was being pushed backwards out of her.

Yes plenty of room to move around handy for the three to four finger fuck.

Rusty,

You probably ran across a couple that had just returned to work after having a kid recently. (Rushed back to working to pay the bills, or more than likely pay back the person who lent them the money to pay the hospital bills) Takes a while to snap back in shape after having just passed a bowling ball sized head through there. :-) No, seriously though. Were they lactating? :-)

Cent

Archived